By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Scoobes said:
kowenicki said:
Seems clear to me that he is about to be fingered in the investigations... he was as arrogant as ever only yesterday.

I was thinking the same thing. What's changed for him to have suddenly seen the light?

Probably he's gonna be the key witness in this case and gonna point out all the bad guys to walk away a free man.. >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Great news, Now I hope they just change the location of the 2022 world cup and severely punish all those who took bribes

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Amazing news, about damn time.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ka-pi96 said:
mornelithe said:

Not sure if this is accurate, but I read somewhere that he gets to choose his successor this way.

It's gonna be a vote. So he isn't able to choose his successor, legally at least.

If he was obeying the rules, FIFA wouldn't be in this situation.

Augen said:

Bust out the Bud Light Lime! Time to celebrate!

Don't you mean the champagne?

Around the Network
Augen said:
KyleeStrutt said:

'murica saves football.

Oliver isn't american btw

Bust out the Bud Light Lime! Time to celebrate!

lol I really can't wait to see what he says this weekend.

FBI confirm they are investigating the awarding of the World Cup to Russia in 2018 and Qatar in 2022.

So... Who do you think Washington will make next FIFA president?

Because I'm sure Washington will only allow someone to become next FIFA president who is willing to take the 2018 world cup away from russia - because that's what this move by the US is all about.

Too bad most people are so happy about FIFA and Blatter being punished that they do not even wonder what the US motivations for this may have been.

ArnoldRimmer said:
So... Who do you think Washington will make next FIFA president?

Because I'm sure Washington will only allow someone to become next FIFA president who is willing to take the 2018 world cup away from russia - because that's what this move by the US is all about.

Too bad most people are so happy about FIFA and Blatter being punished that they do not even wonder what the US motivations for this may have been.

Thank you, United States of America

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.