By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Have we had any developer responses on this? In regards to hardware, things seems to be fairly straightforward as to what it can do and the potential results. I would like to hear how much developers are willing to push development to take advantage of the higher specs.

Around the Network

Still a lame APU design and only a little bit more powerful than PS4 Pro. The emulated RAM backwards compatibility will also hold it back. I was hoping for a real dedicated GPU design.

Not sure if I like that State of Decay 2 has three maps with each around the size of the first one. It was way too small in my opinion and only two or even one map but much bigger would be much preferable by me.

crissindahouse said:

Not sure if I like that State of Decay 2 has three maps with each around the size of the first one. It was way too small in my opinion and only two or even one map but much bigger would be much preferable by me.

They're focused on diversifying the environment to provide more variety in gameplay. I'm fine with that.

If they give us a country style type of town, an urban area and a different scenario with different enemies, stories and missions. There'll be a win for an atmosferic game like State of Decay.

KiigelHeart said:
Ok so I don't understand shit about this tech talk but i'll be buying Scorpio no matter what. Question is, which 4k television to buy along with it. Should be 55" minimum. Samsung, Sony or something else? Any recommendations?

LG OLED

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

Around the Network

Disappointed about the lack of a game to showcase the power of the console. It might be for the better if they are planning to show a game every week or two weeks like DF hinted. The games doesn't need to be new. Forza 7 one week followed by Gears then Recor, Horizon 3, Fallout 4 and EA games.

sidious164 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Ok so I don't understand shit about this tech talk but i'll be buying Scorpio no matter what. Question is, which 4k television to buy along with it. Should be 55" minimum. Samsung, Sony or something else? Any recommendations?

LG OLED

Did they fix the game mode HDR issues? I have one but I can't tell since I can't update the software because I shipped it from the US to my country.

I'm pleased with what was shown. Can't wait for the games shown at E3.

Microsoft is back in the hardware game, its a better effort on a mid cycle upgrade for me, the ram and the optimization in old games and the fact it will run AAA games on 4k is what I expected, they deliver.

Anyway E3 will be exciting, ps4 is a great console and I know everyone loves saying this and that but currently I am more hyped personally about scorpio, theres some games like final fantasy and red dead and stuff I just can't get on PC and I want the best performance and I am glad I skipped the PS4 pro and will just own both consoles.

I think Microsoft will win over people who want the best- possible console experience who will pick the console up as a second, like me, and buy multiplats on those games. Anyway they have great hardware again they need to get more games and I think E3 this year and especially next year will be from another level, they seem VERY committed man!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
Microsoft is back in the hardware game, its a better effort on a mid cycle upgrade for me, the ram and the optimization in old games and the fact it will run AAA games on 4k is what I expected, they deliver.

Anyway E3 will be exciting, ps4 is a great console and I know everyone loves saying this and that but currently I am more hyped personally about scorpio, theres some games like final fantasy and red dead and stuff I just can't get on PC and I want the best performance and I am glad I skipped the PS4 pro and will just own both consoles.

I think Microsoft will win over people who want the best- possible console experience who will pick the console up as a second, like me, and buy multiplats on those games. Anyway they have great hardware again they need to get more games and I think E3 this year and especially next year will be from another level, they seem VERY committed man!

Standard PS4 and Scorpio is a nice combo. Scorpio for the best mulitplats and first party exclusives (ok, you could play them on PC) and PS4 for first and especially third party exclusives from Japan (which I guess you care about)