By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Imo if MS doesn't announce the Scorpio price before E3 it will be under $500 maybe $400. If it's overpriced MS would probably announce it in advance so that negative press won't be talked about E3 time.

Around the Network

-Spambot-

Ryuu96 said:
diamondromeo said:

Reported

A shame that there will be no videos nor new photos... we want to see it in action :P this is such a tease before E3.

Damn this is a one sided Poll. How about making a poll about the expected price of scorpio?

Some more good content drom Digital Foundry, cannot wait to start playing on the Scorpio ^^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
malistix1985 said:
Damn this is a one sided Poll. How about making a poll about the expected price of scorpio?

Some more good content drom Digital Foundry, cannot wait to start playing on the Scorpio ^^

What prices do you think should be in the poll? I'm not very knowledgeable with all this tech stuff and pricing

Might do a few Scorpio polls, I was going to do one around "Are you happy with the specs" but well it's VGC and I don't really trust VGC polls

VGC polls usually go like this.....

"Are you happy with the Scorpio specs?"

Yes, They are strong enough - Xbox fans

No, Not high enough- Sony fans

Don't care/See results - Nintendo fans

and ask the reverse of...

"Are you happy with PS4 Pro specs?"

Yes, They are strong enough - Sony fans

No, Not high enough  -Xbox fans

Dont care/See results - Nintendo fans

Ryuu96 said:
malistix1985 said:

What prices do you think should be in the poll? I'm not very knowledgeable with all this tech stuff and pricing

Might do a few Scorpio polls, I was going to do one around "Are you happy with the specs" but well it's VGC and I don't really trust VGC polls

Edit - I'll let Shika handle it since he runs the polls anyway and knows more than me

It should be:

399.-
449,-
499-
549 or higher
See results

edit: the poll you made is fine too but a tad confusing the the game, no game lol I don't think there is anyone who thinks it will launch with a game, would be suicide

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Ryuu96 said:

Thats too bad, play anywhere is really best on third party games, hope more developers will hop on board like Resident Evil did, I meen yeah Shadow of War does too but because of the marketing deal it seems more "forced"

Twitter @CyberMalistix

shikamaru317 said:
malistix1985 said:

It should be:

399.-
449,-
499-
549 or higher
See results

edit: the poll you made is fine too but a tad confusing the the game, no game lol I don't think there is anyone who thinks it will launch with a game, would be suicide

As long as it's a first party game it basically costs them nothing, and it's a good way to get away with charging $50 more for the console itself, so it could happen.

Well If they sell it at 399,- it won't happen, obviously, if it sells higher then might say "it offers more because hey look you get forza motorsport 7 or more realisticly a 4k updated version of recore with it" I guess, especially if the rumours of the PS4 pro Slim turn out to be true, but its still unlikely

Twitter @CyberMalistix

$450 with no game.