By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Was hoping for some Destiny 2 reveal, but it will probably be at E3.

Around the Network

yep would've voted for Cities Skylines instead. Really hyped about that one.

Microsoft had marketing deal through EA Access for Battlefront 1. Is Sony marketing BF2?

Could see MS having BF2 marketing, but I doubt it. Interested in the Forza 7 announcement.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:

Shouldnt waste time at work playing games when he could put that time to exclusives. jk

XBOX ONE USERS CAN DOWNLOAD FREE COMICS BEGINNING TODAY
Share. The new IDW Comics app for Xbox One brings over 4,000 books to your console.

BY SETH G. MACY If you own an Xbox One, you can start downloading free comics right now. The new IDW Comics app brings the full IDW Comics catalog to your console, and for the first week, you can download 10 specific volumes at no charge.

The comics are available as both standard and "motion books," and you can use the app to watch trailers right now, and behind-the-scenes videos at a later date.

Here are the volumes available for download between now and April 7.

IDW Comics' free volumes.

TMNT Vol. 1
Locke & Key Vol. 1
D4VE
Star Trek Vol.1
Ghostbusters Vol.1
Jem Vol. 1
Fear & Loathing
Transformers RiD Vol.1
Transformers MTMTE Vol. 1
Judge Dredd Vol. 1
To download the books, you need to create an account and then go into the "my books" section of the app to find them.

The app plans to add "exclusive content and ability to purchase IDW owned TV episodes and movies" in the future.

Be sure to check out our weekly comics review round-up to keep on top of the best and not-so-best books on the market.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/31/xbox-one-users-can-download-free-comics-beginning-today

DeusXmachina said:

You son of a bitch! 

The hype has returned! 

jason1637 said:
XBOX ONE USERS CAN DOWNLOAD FREE COMICS BEGINNING TODAY
Share. The new IDW Comics app for Xbox One brings over 4,000 books to your console.

BY SETH G. MACY If you own an Xbox One, you can start downloading free comics right now. The new IDW Comics app brings the full IDW Comics catalog to your console, and for the first week, you can download 10 specific volumes at no charge.

The comics are available as both standard and "motion books," and you can use the app to watch trailers right now, and behind-the-scenes videos at a later date.

Here are the volumes available for download between now and April 7.

TMNT Vol. 1
Locke & Key Vol. 1
D4VE
Star Trek Vol.1
Ghostbusters Vol.1
Jem Vol. 1
Fear & Loathing
Transformers RiD Vol.1
Transformers MTMTE Vol. 1
Judge Dredd Vol. 1
To download the books, you need to create an account and then go into the "my books" section of the app to find them.

The app plans to add "exclusive content and ability to purchase IDW owned TV episodes and movies" in the future.

Be sure to check out our weekly comics review round-up to keep on top of the best and not-so-best books on the market.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/31/xbox-one-users-can-download-free-comics-beginning-today

Must have Star Trek! 

I spent more than 30 hours playing FFXV and still willing to continue until I finish the main story. I can't see how this game deserves any score more than 7 with how stupid the design is. I'm not the guy who about "overrated" for every popular game, but this game is really overrated. Finding a hard time forcing myself to finish it.

What is the game on Spencer's tweet?