By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Originally Posted by jez.c

To clarify for all of you beautiful people.

A major outlet visited Microsoft this week to take a look at Scorpio and its specs, using Forza Motorsport 7 as a showcase.

I've had the information about FM7 being a 4K "showcase" for a while, but it wasn't until a friend of a friend of a friend of a writer at this particular outlet (no prizes for guessing who) leaked the big reveal to me that I considered it confirmed. It made previous information I had make more sense, combined with info I got from what's happening with the Forza guys, etc. Expect a deluge of coverage next week.

The fact MS is showing off Forza and Scorpio now potentially bodes well for E3, hopefully they're going to give us a better idea of what their games line-up will look like in 2018 and beyond, but they're prob going to be cautious with how far out they go, due to the whole Scalebound thing. I think they're aware of the narrative surrounding how their line-up looks like compared to Sony's.

We generally have good info on Microsoft's internal happenings from years and years covering Windows, Surface, Lumia (RIP) and whatnot, as tech press rather than games press.

Cheers

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=233180992&postcount=280

Good. Now do something about it.

Around the Network

Could not care less about Forza 7 but bring on some Scorpio details if the reveal info is true.

Ryuu96 said:

Wonder what this could be.

Fable launching with the Scorpio.... It better be :)

THanks for all your contributions to this topic Ryuu, you xbox maniac ^%^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Scorpio OT is up.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224107&page=1

Does anyone know a reliable cheap laptop I could get. I use it for school, some web browsing and streaming. I don't game on it so I don't need it to be powerful. Just cheap and reliable. Any thoughts guys?

Also I'm so damn happy to hear Scorpio is about to be revealed. It's going to be a beast. And small? I think they want to show everyone how awesome/powerful/sleak it is. Not reveal the price so everyone thinks it's going to be 499 or more and then at e3 they drop the 399 bombshell.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
Does anyone know a reliable cheap laptop I could get. I use it for school, some web browsing and streaming. I don't game on it so I don't need it to be powerful. Just cheap and reliable. Any thoughts guys?

Also I'm so damn happy to hear Scorpio is about to be revealed. It's going to be a beast. And small? I think they want to show everyone how awesome/powerful/sleak it is. Not reveal the price so everyone thinks it's going to be 499 or more and then at e3 they drop the 399 bombshell.

The HP 14 and 15 are pretty nice laptops for around $250.

Guys I am probably 80 hours in to Mass Effect. Judging by my mission list/impressions of the story I reckon I am over 2/3rds of the way in. Man it is a lot of fun. This MUST come to an end soon, but almost every time I end a mission the game/its characters through a couple more threads at me to follow if I want to. The amount of dialogue and its various branches is incredible.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Thanks Jason. And I agree Starcraft it's a great game. I haven't finished it yet either(working so much overtime right now and I got 3 kids) but I'd say it's a solid 85-87/100.

im no tech guy but if the 4 core zen is 170$ how in the hell could a 8 core version ever be inside Scorpio. I have always thought they wouldn't put a jag in there, as it's so old now and weak but I don't get how they could have zen for it. I know ms would get a nice discount but a 8 core version would have to cost them around 250$. Right now I'm leaning towards a overclocked puma. If it's zen this think could be 600$.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.