By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
starcraft said:
Guys I am probably 80 hours in to Mass Effect. Judging by my mission list/impressions of the story I reckon I am over 2/3rds of the way in. Man it is a lot of fun. This MUST come to an end soon, but almost every time I end a mission the game/its characters through a couple more threads at me to follow if I want to. The amount of dialogue and its various branches is incredible.

That is with multiplayer? Cause that would be double the amount I usually spent with Mass Effect games.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
starcraft said:
Guys I am probably 80 hours in to Mass Effect. Judging by my mission list/impressions of the story I reckon I am over 2/3rds of the way in. Man it is a lot of fun. This MUST come to an end soon, but almost every time I end a mission the game/its characters through a couple more threads at me to follow if I want to. The amount of dialogue and its various branches is incredible.

That is with multiplayer? Cause that would be double the amount I usually spent with Mass Effect games.

Nope. Just so much to do, far more than previous Mass Effect's.

It is definitely less structured than the trilogy, and I can see why some people are annoyed by that. But once I got used to it I started enjoying it a lot!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ryuu96 said:

Project Scorpio WindowsCentral Q&A

- Microsoft invited the outlet to go hands on with Scorpio so they can officially reveal the specs of Scorpio, According to another Xbox site that is close to MS it's Digital Foundry and in the QA you can kind of hear the F when they bleep "***** F*****"

- Forza 7 apparently looks stunning/mindblowing.

- Deep dive technical specs next week.

- Jez has heard that Scorpio may be smaller than Xbox One S (Take with a huge pinch of salt) but it may be due to advances in their cooling technology, they've apparently invested a lot of research into these cooling technologies and there's something like what Surface Pro has in Scorpio.

- VR Partnership apparently being announced soon.

- Regarding the name he says that he's heard the name "Xbox One X" banded around but also the driver files simply labels Scorpio as "4K" 

If it's digital Foundry they are letting have an exclusive hands on to release the specs they must be real confident in the performance as they probably chose the outlet that will scrutinize them the most, An easier option would of of been to pick a bigger mainstream outlet that doesn't focus much no specs.

I think Mass Effect would have a much better score if it wouldn't be called Mass Effect. It's like reviewers looked much more critical at it because of the name and that it has to deliver.

I mean, a Metascore of 71 (the most reviewed version)? It would be never that low with the name "Deep into Space" or whatever^^

crissindahouse said:
I think Mass Effect would have a much better score if it wouldn't be called Mass Effect. It's like reviewers looked much more critical at it because of the name and that it has to deliver.

I mean, a Metascore of 71 (the most reviewed version)? It would be never that low with the name "Deep into Space" or whatever^^

Even accounting for that I just cannot comprehend a score of 71. The game is basically excellent - just got to push through that dead boring beginning.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Good to hear you guys enjoying Mass Effect 😊 makes me want to pick it up asap but right now I'm (again) suffering from Fifa addiction.

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a0KvG5bH28

Agents of Mayhem releases on August 15 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

August starting to look good with Shadow of War and Agents of Mayhem, Xmas will come early this year! :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

shikamaru317 said:

If it really is smaller than XB1 S that would be amazing, and a hybrid liquid cooling system like surface Pro would mean that it should be alot quiter than than the loud PS4 Pro. However, I'm a bit apprenhensive about liquid cooling in hardware, I'm always worried I'll get a leak which will ruin the delicate electronics of the system. Then again, I think Surface Pro's liquid cooling system uses copper heat pipes full of liquid, and copper is unlikely to leak. Either way, I hope that Scorpio has at least a 3 year warranty for damages caused by the liquid cooling system, if it has liquid cooling.

If we get anything official you can pretty much take it all the leaks are basically confirmed, prob a vaporchamber cooling system and I THink after this tweet I am pretty much guessing everything is confirmed

Twitter @CyberMalistix

If anyone wants to know the fastest way to re-up in Gears 4 then I can tell you how:

Get the 200 kill bounty for horde, set the wave on 10, and get the Carrier Swarm as the boss. If it is something else kill yourself with a grenade until it spawns and shoot the Canker since they count as kills. Quit after you complete the wave and the bounty and repeat the process. You will get credits faster like this and I re-up 9 times already.

Proud to be a Californian.

I hope the ID@Xbox sale doesn't continue tomorrow as I've bought 5 games in each of the past 3 weeks....