By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Puppyroach said:
Anyone else having major issues with Xbox Live?

yes, and you are not alone especially if you are in the preview program.  For me it doesn't want to download the gears beta and it deleted all my pins :s.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Puppyroach said:

yes, and you are not alone especially if you are in the preview program.  For me it doesn't want to download the gears beta and it deleted all my pins :s.

Exactly the same issues I'm having. And when I try to start a game, it seems to jump to the preview program...

ReimTime said:
Anyone want a download code for a copy of Dance Central Spotlight? Was setting up stuff at Cineplex and they gave me a bunch of free stuff.

Ill take it if you still have it.

Why so dark....?

Azerth said:

so about that battletoads game

Yeah I was told it was coming. Could ofcourse be the game in the Rare collection but that would be some fine trolling lol :p

Around the Network

Also is that daily show coming up in an hour?

Puppyroach said:

Yep, my pins are gone and it's not letting me use the Gears code. Nice work MS. /s

Puppyroach said:
GamechaserBE said:
Puppyroach said:

Exactly the same issues I'm having. And when I try to start a game, it seems to jump to the preview program...

They are working on fixing the redeem code issue and other issues.

LudicrousSpeed said:
ReimTime said:
Anyone want a download code for a copy of Dance Central Spotlight? Was setting up stuff at Cineplex and they gave me a bunch of free stuff.

Ill take it if you still have it.

Sweet I'll PM you

#1 Amb-ass-ador

The Whole Twitch feed, with like 100,000+ viewers crashed!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!