By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

EA conferences are always shit IMO except for a select few titles.

Around the Network

Could I possibly be the only one that's excited about Cuphead? That indie looks incredibly beautiful! Just downright gorgeous.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

shikamaru317 said:

Don't know about you guys, but I almost dread watching EA's conference. 4 sports games in a row is like torture for me. The chances of EA announcing anything big enough to counteract multiple boring sports games are slim. EA will probably be a 6/10 at the highest for me, definitely won't be up there with Bethesda's 7.8 and Microsoft's 7.3.

atleast this year we have me4 and the new battlefront (hoping its good). 

Gonna be interesting seeing which games are available via BC. From the way it was announced it sounds like it is possible for every 360 game. And it'll be up to the publisher. I'm guessing most if not all MS Studios games will be apart of it (most of the preview games are MS).. Peter Moore made mention of it so EA should be apart of it. The 2 Tom Clancy games and Mass Effect were confirmed. I'm guessing older games won't be an issue, only newer games or collections that might be up for remaster.

Anyone want a download code for a copy of Dance Central Spotlight? Was setting up stuff at Cineplex and they gave me a bunch of free stuff.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Wow, no Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

shikamaru317 said:
Zappykins said:
Wow, no Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed!

Sony was rumored to get both, looks like they did. MS got both Tom Clancy games, Fallout 4, and Plants vs Zombies though, I'm pleased with their choices personally, especially Fallout. Fallout 3 included with Fallout 4, mod support, huge announcement imo.

I was mostly surprized I didn't really notice them missing.  I'm sure they are still multi plat right? 

The Mod support is huge - and it's free!   Perhapse this will be a new trend - gamers should like it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Anyone who can download the gears beta yet?

https://gearsofwar.com/en-gb/ultimate-edition/before-and-after Gears remaster screenshots comparison.

So no Twisted Pixels or other MS first party games? I wanted to see more of Forza 6 and that rumored new Forza IP. And I sure hope they announce KI season 3 this week.

I liked the conference I thought it was good but not great. I think ID@Xbox needs its own show. The indy game show. And do I hate when they show third party games that are available on other platform and are shown on those third party conferences.