By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

really enjoyed the confernce. cant wait to see more during the week then on to gamescom

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Well...that was disappointing but I wasn't that hyped anyway so its okay.

Indeed, feel like I must missed something.  Let me guess now we will have people say 'wait till Gamescom' :s.

MicrosoftStore.com has a deal on the 1tb X1. $399 and you get a $50 MSS promo code:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/1TB-Xbox-One-+-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Bundle/productID.318281200?icid=Homepage_Hero_3_Xbox_1TB_Bundle_150615

Best thing in the Gears 4 video is that the characters look like actual humans.

DeusXmachina said:
Best thing in the Gears 4 video is that the characters look like actual humans.

Really hated it, they looked like Resident Evil characters. Those characters feel like they don't belong in the Gears universe, a Universe with a lot of fans..

What they show me in gameplay makes me worried...

Around the Network

And oh yeah the new battletoads games looked amazing!!!....X_X.

So....about our "leaker"

I'd give it a solid 8 or 9. It was mostly what I expected. They gave solid time to Halo 5, RotR & Gears 4 (all looked great). BC is a big one for me (still have all my old games but I traded in my 360) and was a huge surprise. They honestly should have saved that for the end. The new controller looks interesting, hopefully it is the normal price of a controller and not way overpriced. Fallout 4 was a little clumsy but then they announced that you get Fallout 3 with the game plus the PC mods so that saved it. PC mods can be very interesting, we'll see if that comes into play with other games. I think the preview program could be a huge move if they do it right. The new game announcements were all solid. Recore looked awesome, Rare collection is a big move (especially for only $30.) The new Rare game is either hit or miss, we'll find out. I use EA Access so it was nice to see them finally give it some promo. Really is a great service and I'm surprised it took them this long to shine some light on it.

Overall it was a solid 8 or 9. No idea why they blew their load early. Halo 5, BC, Recore, and F4 mods were probably the biggest news. All in the beginning. The momentum slowed starting with EA and didn't pick up again until RoTR. The VR deals and Hololens were interesting but didn't really flow with the show. Felt out of place. But still owning an X1 feels really good right now. After all the mistakes that were made early this gen, they have done a great job turning it around.

jlmurph2 said:
So....about our "leaker"

He was right on the money. The Gears 4 CGI was gorgeous 

I didn't quite "get" the Recore announcement. It's a Spring release.....but you can't show gameplay? Or tell me what it's about? OK....