By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
I didn't quite "get" the Recore announcement. It's a Spring release.....but you can't show gameplay? Or tell me what it's about? OK....

I don't know it looked amazing CGI like Phantom Dust and that black tusk spy game....    CGI should not be allowed on E3...   

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
Best thing in the Gears 4 video is that the characters look like actual humans.

Lol that is the first thing that popped into my head, but i don't like the new character designs they look too generic like if they were normal people cosplaying gears.

so warzone is

12v12, with friendlies (marines) and a LOT of enemies. bosses. mini bosses. vehicles. aircraft.

maps are 4x bigger then normal maps.

Red team fights blue team for score and objectives, both fight enemies and bosses as match progresses, teams level up within matches to unlock vehicles and weapons from their bases. That's one mode.

new vehicle is called the Phaeton, vertical landing and take off, main is forerunner lasers, secondary is missle type attack, its "boost" is the forerunner teleport thing

GamechaserBE said:
MoHasanie said:
Well...that was disappointing but I wasn't that hyped anyway so its okay.

Indeed, feel like I must missed something.  Let me guess now we will have people say 'wait till Gamescom' :s.

I know :/ . I don't know why they saved Crackdown, QB, and Scalebound for Gamescom. They could have showed one of those at E3.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Honestly I think that Gamescon might be bigger than E3 for MS, they mostly focused on Holiday titles and the potential for new Exclusive announcements is big Twisted Pixel,Press Play and Lionhead are all confirmed to be working on new games.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
so warzone is

12v12, with friendlies (marines) and a LOT of enemies. bosses. mini bosses. vehicles. aircraft.

maps are 4x bigger then normal maps.

Red team fights blue team for score and objectives, both fight enemies and bosses as match progresses, teams level up within matches to unlock vehicles and weapons from their bases. That's one mode.

new vehicle is called the Phaeton, vertical landing and take off, main is forerunner lasers, secondary is missle type attack, its "boost" is the forerunner teleport thing

Wow, sounds very different but some things sounds cool. I don't like that there are marines in the map. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The potential for Mod support on Xbox is HUGE imagine Minecraft, future Elder Scrolls and GTA games with Mods on a console, it would automatically make the Xbox One have the better console version.

shikamaru317 said

yeah, I think MS is going to go big for Gamescom. They know Sony is skipping Gamescom so the stage and all the hype belongs to them.

They also need to make a big push for the European Market.

Maybe Joe Montana will be show at a Xbox Daily ?

shikamaru317 said

yeah, that is huge news. First mod I'm getting in Fallout 4 is one that removes the carrying weight restriction, so I can just go crazy looting everything I find for crafting parts and ammunition for the junk gun they showed yesterday.

Do you think that a Graphics Mod is possible? I would imagine that it would piss a few people off if it is.