By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Thing is, Tales itself has really gone down hill since Vesperia. I would love for Tales to come back to Xbox, but I'd only play it personally if they make another game as good as Vesperia.

Xillia and Graces were pretty awesome.

Around the Network

It's annoying Square Enix won't release the Kingdom Heart remasters for the X1. I've never played any of the games so why the hell would I buy Kingdom Hearts 3 without playing the others? I'm sure this goes for a lot of X1 only owners as well.

I don't know why they aren't going to put any remasters (FF or KH) on Xbox. They aren't exactly unknown games and can only expand the fanbase. I guess they don't want to ruin their relationship with Sony? Can't imagine any other reason.

Barozi said:
I don't know why they aren't going to put any remasters (FF or KH) on Xbox. They aren't exactly unknown games and can only expand the fanbase. I guess they don't want to ruin their relationship with Sony? Can't imagine any other reason.

Japanese publishers and devs business decisions are case study. Digital releases nowadays don't cost anything like phisical releases.

Western Indie devs are marketing and launching their products better than them on consoles.

BasilZero said:
;o!!

Helloz

I voted for "I still dont want a Xbox 1"

Different strokes for different folks.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
;o!!

Helloz

Great choice. 

Voted regular xb1 enough as waiting for Scorpio instead

Love my Xbox one s

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

DeusXmachina said:
AsGryffynn said:
Which game series would you like to come to Xbox?

If you're asking about japanese games, then i would like to see Persona and Valkyria Chronicles on Xbox.

Any games. Japanese ones are just the main problem. That said, I am a bit wary of Persona, unless they limit themselves to the new games. P3 can stay where it is for all I care. As for Valkyria Chronicles, I am meh on it, so your call... 

Wright said:
AsGryffynn said:
Which game series would you like to come to Xbox?

Tales would be awesome. 360 had a brief affair with Vesperia, but ever since no other Tales have touched an Xbox console.

There's only one person to blame there: Hideo Baba.

Technically, you could blame Spencer, since Vesperia made it to the X360 solely because the head of Xbox at the time asked for it. I am pretty sure if an Xbox big shot ran a few rounds with a few JP devs, they wouldn't think twice, even if only for a digital release. Hell, ToV outsold Zestiria on the PS3 (the more widespread version of that game) and the only reason it didn't outsell Xillia was because of the JP audience (it had better reception on the underdog console even in Europe). 

It was under Robbie Bach (Mattrick's predecessor) that we saw a large scale push for Japan that was gradually starting to grow (this doesn't happen overnight) until he retired and Mattrick succeeded him (and while he didn't cancel Bach's previous projects, he didn't make any new ones). Then there's Spencer who seems to be unsure whether to or not push for those. 

shikamaru317 said:
Wright said:

Tales would be awesome. 360 had a brief affair with Vesperia, but ever since no other Tales have touched an Xbox console.

Thing is, Tales itself has really gone down hill since Vesperia. I would love for Tales to come back to Xbox, but I'd only play it personally if they make another game as good as Vesperia.

True as well. Ever since Eiji Kikuchi left, the studio hasn't been the same (I recall him either leaving or taking a background role when Namco Tales Studio was dissolved). 

Basically, what happened to DOA after Itagaki had to leave and the hungry whores at Koei took over his series. 

Wright said:
shikamaru317 said:

Xillia and Graces were pretty awesome.

Ehh.... ehh... 

Te golpeaste la cabeza con algo Wright? 

smroadkill15 said:
It's annoying Square Enix won't release the Kingdom Heart remasters for the X1. I've never played any of the games so why the hell would I buy Kingdom Hearts 3 without playing the others? I'm sure this goes for a lot of X1 only owners as well.

I think they mentioned this was a hardware thing (porting over) rather than that issue. Hence why their Remasters aren't making it but all their new AAA games are. 

BasilZero said:
;o!!

Helloz

Knowing you, you will shell $500 for an Scorpio, won't you? 

I already have one and prefer the black color and chromed LED, so I will wait until the Scorpio's out... 

BasilZero said:
AsGryffynn said:

Knowing you, you will shell $500 for an Scorpio, won't you? 

I already have one and prefer the black color and chromed LED, so I will wait until the Scorpio's out... 

uhh no

And you have a scorpio already :O?

I already have a good, black, chrome LED lit Xbox One that looks like a glowing sphere floating in the darkness when I play with the lights out. Coolest experience ever. 

Also, Bas, if you won't buy one why are you here? To admire the beautiful form factor, reminisce on the days of old or worship Chief's and Locke's awesome bromance? 

...Or are you here just for the spiffy uniforms?