By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ryuu put my damn screenshot thread in your OP!

Around the Network

Congratz Ryuu!

Seems as if Ubisoft just said how much an AAA game costs to develop for them. Around 80m Euro. I wonder how much they invest in marketing on average?

congrats ryuu,

So who got 10k post?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Barozi said:

Thought I'd give some early impressions of the games I've recently bought.

Divinity Original Sin
Already encountered some stuff that irritates me. Picking up things takes too long and considering you'll be doing that a lot, that's quite an issue. Also don't like the text popping up just to tell you what you picked up. A) I already know that and B) it makes it look like a MMORPG, which I despise.
I like that they included voice overs, but I don't see why the game gives you the whole dialogue choice to read before you select it, only to hear it again.
The fights are pretty simple so far, but I'm sure they will get more tactical soon. This game has potential.

Already 12 hours in as of now. I'd probably rate it 8/10.

+ great turn based combat
+ complex RPG elements
+ very unique NPCs
+ loot

- no quest markers at all. You really need to pay attention and read your log to know what do to next.
- slow walking and picking up items
- IMO too much focus on environmental hazards. Even the temporarily ones take too long to go away.
- camera is not quite to my liking. Wish it could be tilted just a bit more.
- slow progress. After 12 hours I'm finally in the last part of the first map.
- item management is quite clunky.
- Not necessarily hard, but definitely not easy. Especially if you don't know (in fact you can't know) which areas are fitting for your character level (This map helped quite a bit https://wiiare.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/map1-v1-Wiederhergestellt.jpg ).

Still not far into the main story, so won't comment on that. You really need to a good bit of levelling before you can proceed with it.

I don't know if you played it with someone yet but if you can try it out it is a blast. I enjoy when you make a choice and the other makes an different choice you get a rock paper scissors battle. Yeah I am biased because the team is located in Belgium and I know some of the guys (met the others) and they are big RPG fans and for a small company that only could make this game and its sequel with kickstarters and other RPG fans investment. If you have a PC try out Dragon's commander https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOPP4NUGexQ

Also their Divinity original sin 2 kickstarter the campaign video show their new ideas and they made their goal :o!!

New OP looks good and congrats to Ryuu!

Also, you can add my gamertag, it's KiigelHeart. If anyone wants to add me to their xbox live friendlist I'd appreciate it :)

closing in on 50 million Xbox Live users.

NobleTeam360 said:
closing in on 50 million Xbox Live users.

How many are actually paying for live?

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Over 1000 pages, nice :)

Proud to be a Californian.