By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:
Angelus said:

I think the unspoken highlight of E3 might be just how shit Infinite Warfare looks lol. Me and my friends thought it was a PS3 or PSVR game while they were showing it. Never mind how generic it looks. CoD is gonna die this year

I would love to see it crash and burn, because it does look like boiled shite, but it's COD, so millions of people will buy it day 1 regardless of how bad it is. They could put toxic waste in the case and it'd still sell out.

Usually I'd agree, but this just looks sooooooo bad, and with TF2 and BF1 both looking as good as they do....I just don't see it this year. They're gonna lose a lot of people I think.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
curl-6 said:

I would love to see it crash and burn, because it does look like boiled shite, but it's COD, so millions of people will buy it day 1 regardless of how bad it is. They could put toxic waste in the case and it'd still sell out.

Usually I'd agree, but this just looks sooooooo bad, and with TF2 and BF1 both looking as good as they do....I just don't see it this year. They're gonna lose a lot of people I think.

We can only hope. (And do our bit by not buying Infinite Warfare)

Has anyone tried halo wars 2 yet..? Easy to see why they delayed it. The game is not smoth at all. I was so hyped for this game too. Hope it gets better.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Barozi said:
Boskabo said:

The Scorpio as announced absolutely cannot deliver native 4k gaming. The 5.5 TF 480x is squarely positioned as an entry-level 1440p and VR GPU. Because everything is Windows 10 now Xbox won't get to the metal coding anyway, and we've seen from DF that in this generation the equivalent PC GPU for both the XB1 and PS4 get almost exactly the same performance (though PCs need better CPUs).

I mean the 8.6 TF AMD R9 Fury X card is not even a proper 4k card, with 512 GB/s bandwidth solely for the GPU on top of that. This is going to fall way short for that. So for 2015 games, the revered Anandtech writes:

It's a bit upsetting that they mislead people with their statements on 4k gaming cause it won't be native. Because of those lies the fact that the games will look awesome at sub 4k (e,g, 1440p upressed) will be lost to people. They needed to be more realistic.

They have something excellent but they're positioning it as something even better when it's not. 4k gaming from AMD will be Vega and much closer to 10 TF.

Sounds like bullshit. 4k gaming is easily possible with that GPU. Maybe not on maximum settings, maybe not 60FPS and maybe games that run on sub 4k but saying there won't be native 4k games is just wrong.
I've seen benchmarks for comparable GPUs and they are able to do 4k 30FPS just fine.

Pretty much what I thought as well. All the guys who say even a GTX 1080 isn't enough for 4k gaming are talking about playing on high or ultra settings with 60fps. XBO games will run in 4k on Scorpio if they only increase the resolution and not all other settings as well to like ultra settings of the similar game on PC. 

I mean, many console games run only in 30fps at least in singleplayer, as long as they wouldn't try to increase it to 60fps and 4k it should work with many games. 

I hope we get the option for some games to play singleplayer either in 4k and 30fps or 60fps and 1080p + maybe some more effects. That would be nice if people could decide what they prefer and not always get a given setting like it is standard on console. 

HDR implementation in the XBO Slim is so awesome. If you ever saw a TV running a movie or demo using this technology in an electronic store or somewhere else you will know how big the difference is but well, pretty much nobody has a TV supporting it atm^^

My next TV will definitely be one supporting it now with the consoles starting to support it as well in addition to some streaming services. 

Around the Network

The Xbox One slim with 2TB is selling much better on Amazon than the 1TB and 500GB versions atm. Seems like there are a lot of people who wanted more space^^

Edit: Wait, does only the 2TB version release in August? Because Amazon says Decembr for the 500GB and 1TB one. That would explain a lot about why it is selling so much better. 

Man, The Elder Scrolls is one of my favourite franchises of all time (for the "normal" games and not some Elder Scrolls MMO or whatever). I hate to hear that it will take probably even longer for the next game...

shikamaru317 said:
Kill me now...

Bethesda just announced they have not 1 but 2 major projects coming before Elder Scrolls 6. He even specified that by major he meant games the size of Skyrim and Fallout 4. Considering the fact that each major project takes Bethesda 3-4 years usaully, we might not see TES 6 until 2025....

I think they mean Bethesda the publisher not the developer. We'll still see it after the normal 3-4 years. It will release on 2018-19.

Ahh every day the same, if MS announces anything you will instantly get a thread about how bad it is, If we have E3 then we get 100 of these threads since MS talked about 100 things. Love to be a user on VGC lol.