By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NobleTeam360 said:
I wonder if Sony will upgrade the specs of the Neo at this point now knowing the Xbox Scorpio will be at 6tf.

If MS deliver on the promise of 4k native gaming then it will be a beast of a console, they just need to a competitive price point 499$ would be great.

Around the Network

Conference was good if you rate it as "how much did they show" but if you rate it for what new console exclusive stuff they showed, it was pretty lackluster. I mean, they had State of Decay 2 and Forza Horizon 3. Everything else was already announced last year or seems to be not console exclusive (not even Dead Rising 4).

I'm an Xbox fan because I like Xbox exclusives (and how they handle online gaming) and I'm also totally fine that all games come to PC but Sony is MS's competition and MS just doesn't seem to realize that they need more games which people only get on Xbox and no other console. 

If some of the rumours are true with games like Resident Evil, some Square games and all the other games Sony has I just don't get how MS is like "well, we have a few studios releasing a few games as well"

It looked even better on the first Xbox in my opinion and that was when PS2 was like 5x as big. 

Ryuu96 said:

Huh....thought it was just movies

wow so the XB1S is the now the XB1S4k?

Ryuu96 said:

Huh....thought it was just movies

Well, upscaling to 4k is something your 4k TV would do otherwise or not? Maybe I'm just talking weird stuff but I thought the TVs have already upscalers.

That looks better than what they showed at E3 (in reference to ReCore)

Around the Network

That was a solid show. Sea of Thieves was an odd one, it didn't look like much, but Gears4, ReCore, Forza Horizon 3 and Scalebound all looked brilliant. Will buy all of 'em 😋 Well, Gears I already pre-ordered digitally while being drunk.

Also, We Happy Few deserves a special mention, can't wait for this game!

Writing the same here as in the E3 thread:

I'm pretty disappointed. They announced too much new stuff last E3 that was mostly teaser, cinematic trailer or just a splash image and now they had to show gameplay for all the stuff. Could've been distributed more evenly between the two conferences.
This results in very few new game announcements. Dead Rising 4, State of Decay 2 and Forza Horizon 3 being really good though.

What saved the conference for me was Scorpio, which sounds quite amazing but also quite expensive. Will need to see if developers actually care for their current releases and do free graphical updates (based on using PC textures etc.) or if they will only do it for future releases. Anyway, full BC is a good thing.
Second thing that saved it is free Limbo and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

About Scorpio, I would definitely get one for ~500€ and sell my current X1.

Next E3 has to be a blowout by MS for the Scorpio launch.

KiigelHeart said:
That was a solid show. Sea of Thieves was an odd one, it didn't look like much, but Gears4, ReCore, Forza Horizon 3 and Scalebound all looked brilliant. Will buy all of 'em 😋 Well, Gears I already pre-ordered digitally while being drunk.

Also, We Happy Few deserves a special mention, can't wait for this game!

Agreed, it looked very empty and bland to me. 

Solid 8.8/10.
So many games coming out next year and this year is gonna be packed. Very pleased and hype. Also, when does the xb1 s come out August or October?