By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I haven't been able to download any games from EA Access. Just tells me I need a sub.

Around the Network

Solid conference yet again by MS my only problems are

1. no new 1st party game(we knew SOD2 was coming from before this gen started)
2.Everything seems to have been pushed back to 2017
3.DR4 might not be Exclusive
4.Announcing the Scorpio and confirming the specs will give Sony the chance to match it and i think this is why they decided to not show it at E3.

EspadaGrim said:

4.Announcing the Scorpio and confirming the specs will give Sony the chance to match it and i think this is why they decided to not show it at E3.

Sony knows about the scorpio already, I mean a person like crap gamer has the documents, so I am sure Sony has it as well.

My only problems with this press confrence was

1. Minecraft cringe actors.

2. Sea of theives cringe actors.

3. No suprising AAA exclusive game that we didn't know about.

People already complaining about the Scorpio. These are the same guys that are excited for the Neo. What was MS supposed to do? no do an upgrade when your competitor is doing one?

Snoopy said:
EspadaGrim said:

Sony knows about the scorpio already, I mean a person like crap gamer has the documents, so I am sure Sony has it as well.

I don't think that they expected MS to make it this powerfull though, a 2x PS4 jump isn't that big when you consider that these consoles are already considered underpowered by many. If you are going to do an Upgrade you might as well make it a big one.

Around the Network

I expected another Elite controller but a white one but the Gears of War edition will do. I wonder if they will announced an Elite Gears X1 console during Gamescom.

Proud to be a Californian.

Recore should have used Unreal4 as it's Engine instead of Unity, considering the small Dev team and Budget the games looks good.

I wonder if Sony will upgrade the specs of the Neo at this point now knowing the Xbox Scorpio will be at 6tf.

EspadaGrim said:
Snoopy said:

I don't think that they expected MS to make it this powerfull though, a 2x PS4 jump isn't that big when you consider that these consoles are already considered underpowered by many. If you are going to do an Upgrade you might as well make it a big one.

Nope, Sony is a billion dollar company that knows pretty much. It's hard for a company to stop production on a console to add a bigger gpu because unlike ram there is a lot more things that needs to be changed inside the xbox to make it efficent.

darkenergy said:
I expected another Elite controller but a white one but the Gears of War edition will do. I wonder if they will make an Elite Gears X1 console during Gamescom.

It's their biggest game for the Holiday they absolutely need to make a special edition XB1s.