By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:
This games with gold is meh.. Which is fine I have plenty of games I'm playing right now anyways. Costume quest 2 looks alright I guess.

It's actually pretty fun, I bought it when it was on sale for $5 last Summer, a solid 8/10 game imo. Defense Grid 2 and Peggle are pretty fun too. Never played Grid. 

I beat peggle 2, I loved it. Peggle totally went right over my head O.O 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
konnichiwa said:

This month? I know about Rayman Origines, must have missed some.

Just went back and checked. Over the last 30 days, we've had 18 games added to BC, including 3 AA/AAA retail releases from last gen.

• Gunstar Heroes

Totally read that as Guardian Heroes yesterday, got excited and went to check my list of available games to install, was incredibly disappointed :(

Ryuu96 said:

Have all my twitter links just vanished? xD

Can't see them on this page or the page before

Been doing it all day on some of my twitter posts, They will come back on their own eventually.

Today came the first of my three ordered games. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5.

And I have to say ..... it's not bad! Just very mediocre.

Game physics and controls are true to the originals (mostly). So that's quite an improvement from THPS HD.
Unfortunately the level design and mission design are just boring and plain bad. This could've been a good game if it just copied some levels of the prequels.
Haven't enountered any bugs or glitches yet, loading times are alright and multiplayer connectivity works fine. Those were huge complaints before they released a big patch in late 2015. So good to see that it's at least in a playable state.
Graphics-wise it's pretty average.... if it was a 360 game. Also the textures take forever to load. Thanks Obama Unreal Engine.

Somewhere between 5/10 and 6/10 on my scale.

Thanks guys! I really needed the good news!

Around the Network

I got dark souls 3 apocalypse edition and I dont need the code for the original dark souls that comes with it. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask for it.

Xbox Slim definitely but controller revision/colour change, Maybe going back to the 360's white but don't know about the revisions its already the best controller available on the market by a mile. Maybe sensitivity on RB/LB? Only thing people I know say about them needing to be a little less stiff.

I....I like Megadimension Neptunia VII.... somebody, end me.

DeusXmachina said:
I got dark souls 3 apocalypse edition and I dont need the code for the original dark souls that comes with it. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask for it.

I'll take it if you don't mind

This E3 is going to be interesting with all this new hardware, IMO If the Slim is cheaper then the OG model then MS should should introduce a cheaper Diskless Slim that is Digital only that preferably comes with a 2tb hardrive.