By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NobleTeam360 said:
I....I like Megadimension Neptunia VII.... somebody, end me.

It is pretty common that people enjoy one of the games in the franchise, also pretty common that after one people don't like an other game of the franchise, they feel very simular..

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
WoodenPints said:
Xbox Slim definitely but controller revision/colour change, Maybe going back to the 360's white but don't know about the revisions its already the best controller available on the market by a mile. Maybe sensitivity on RB/LB? Only thing people I know say about them needing to be a little less stiff.

Yeah, going back to White would be cool, I really like the current White Xbox One controller. They already loosened up the bumpers when they did the first controller redesign, the one where they added the audio jack. Maybe they loosened them even more though, or comepletely redesigned the bumpers? Or here's an idea, maybe this time they finally dropped AA's and put a built-in rechargeable battery inside. Really those are the only two complaints I hear about the XB1 controller, stiff bumpers and using AA batteries. Hopefully they didn't change anything else, unless it was too add some of the features from the Elite controller such as removable paddles or tuneable stick sensitivity. 

The D-pad could still use work. More pronounced. 

Are there any 12 month deals for Live you guys know about?

DeusXmachina said:
I got dark souls 3 apocalypse edition and I dont need the code for the original dark souls that comes with it. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask for it.

I'll take it if no one else has it. I've been wanting to get into the series for quite some time now

TheSting said:
Are there any 12 month deals for Live you guys know about?

You can earn it as one of the 'Bing Rewards'  It will take a while, but hey it's free.

Here is a linke if you would like to sign up.  I'd aprecated it too as I might get a little bonus:  https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_c59cb8a6-2de4-08ab-4626-9c8ab42d9d2b

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
This E3 is going to be interesting with all this new hardware, IMO If the Slim is cheaper then the OG model then MS should should introduce a cheaper Diskless Slim that is Digital only that preferably comes with a 2tb hardrive.

While I have used my blu-ray a few times, this would be rather nice.  Espically for people that like to have a 2nd one in their bedroom.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

shikamaru317 said:
Zappykins said:

You can earn it as one of the 'Bing Rewards'  It will take a while, but hey it's free.

Here is a linke if you would like to sign up.  I'd aprecated it too as I might get a little bonus:  https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_c59cb8a6-2de4-08ab-4626-9c8ab42d9d2b

Yeah, Bing Rewards is a really good way to get Gold. 12 months currently costs roughly $31 in points, alot less than the retail value of $60. And it really doesn't take that long to get points, if you use Bing on both PC and mobile you can get over 25 points per day, which comes out to over 9,000 points or $95 a year, more than enough to permanently sustain Gold for free, and still have $60 left over to redeem on Amazon gift cards or Xbox digital cash. 

That's really cool!  Congrats, but do remember you only have one year on your Xbox credit to use it or it goes poof.  I don't know about amazon credit though.

I like that gold also gives you some really nice discounts.  I picked up AC Unity today, going to have me some fun playing in Paris!

Tell me a funny joke!

Natsu said:
DeusXmachina said:
I got dark souls 3 apocalypse edition and I dont need the code for the original dark souls that comes with it. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask for it.

I'll take it if no one else has it. I've been wanting to get into the series for quite some time now

I gave it to espadagrim. Sorry.

DeusXmachina said:
Natsu said:

I gave it to espadagrim. Sorry.

Naw it's alright

View on YouTube

Not bad!