By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I checked the gamerscore leaderboard and noticed couple of you guys are playing FarCry Primal. Is it good? I might consider it after finishing AC Syndicate and Jack da Ripper dlc, but I've never played any FarCry games before.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Battlefield 5 will be added to EA Access too I'm sure. If Bloodlines ends up being a WW2 game or something else interesting that's not futuristic, I'll definintely get it. Sick of futuristic CoD games, the last 4 CoD games were varying degrees of futuristic. 

This is why i don't really like current cod

http://imgur.com/lQvuNXI

the only reason i still buy them because a lot of my friends play it. 

Lol, I immediately thought of Sunset Overdrive when I saw the "now" part

Proud to be a Californian.

shikamaru317 said:
Definitely sounds like it'll be the 9th gen Xbox that's upgradeable, not XB1, just as I suspected.

Indeed... 

Guys... on good news, I happen to have a Gigantic Beta Key, but I don't do the "first" thing, so instead, those interested will have to PM me an answer to the question and I will hand it to the winner... 

It's a guessing game, so no worries, it will be over pretty quickly... 

What is Sydney's hair color and gender? (the former encompasses the whole color spectrum or lack thereof, the latter might be either as well, don't let the name's gender fool you)...

Accepting answers until tommorrow 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time... 

jason1637 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Battlefield 5 will be added to EA Access too I'm sure. If Bloodlines ends up being a WW2 game or something else interesting that's not futuristic, I'll definintely get it. Sick of futuristic CoD games, the last 4 CoD games were varying degrees of futuristic. 

This is why i don't really like current cod

http://imgur.com/lQvuNXI

the only reason i still buy them because a lot of my friends play it. 

LOL. God damn CoD is such garbage now. I think the last one I honestly enjoyed was the first Black Ops. I think that is the last one I fully completed the campaign and prestiged in MP. Have not even gotten halfway through any other campaign AFAIK and never reached full level in MP.

Thank God for Titanfall. Can't wait for Titanfall 2 this year. I hope everyone can play it. Maybe finally start to put CoD out of its misery.

shikamaru317 said:

View on YouTube

I'm really interested in this game. People always tell me to give Sherlock games a chance, so I think the time has come.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

So some first impressions on bo3 so far. I've only completed the first mission and second half of the second mission for campaign so far and it's not that great. Hopefully the story gets better. I'll have to re do the first mission on hardened though cause I wanna get the achievements. For multiplayer it's fun but it's kinda unbalanced and the time to kill is way too low imo, still enjoyable. Haven't played much of zombies/shadows of evil but it's pretty fun. it'll be more fun once my friend gets it too. I'll give it like a 7/10.

Quite honestly Tusk looks like crap I don't like his design at all and his animations and gameplay style look meh.

Natsu said:
So some first impressions on bo3 so far. I've only completed the first mission and second half of the second mission for campaign so far and it's not that great. Hopefully the story gets better. I'll have to re do the first mission on hardened though cause I wanna get the achievements. For multiplayer it's fun but it's kinda unbalanced and the time to kill is way too low imo, still enjoyable. Haven't played much of zombies/shadows of evil but it's pretty fun. it'll be more fun once my friend gets it too. I'll give it like a 7/10.

Best thingabout the campaign is it's able to play on 4 player co op along with the Nightmares (zombie) campaign - realistic is best for 4 player as veteran and hardened just too easy

Just saying hi to my XB brothers... Been busy lately and nit much time to play.... Waiting for QB and ME and to find a way to make more time...

shikamaru317 said:

Republic of Xbox Gamerscore League- February 2016

*lots of stats*

I hope it didn't take as long to evaluate the results as last time.