By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'll reiterate and say that I like the idea of upgrading my Xbox.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'll reiterate and say that I like the idea of upgrading my Xbox.

I think it can work, but only if MS keeps Xbox a closed platform instead of making it fully open like PC. If they make it fully open it'll way too hard for developers to optimize games for it, it's open nature is the reason why PC gets quite alot of bad ports. Instead MS should offer premade upgrade tiers, maybe 3 of them, the lowest aimed at 1080p 60 fps, the middle aimed at 1440p 60 fps, and the last aimed at 4K 60 FPS; that way devs only have to optimze their games for 3 hardware sets instead of 1,000's of possible permutations. And every few years they can replace the 3 tiers with new tiers, essentially the equivalent of a new generation, though the higher the tier of the previous generation you own, the longer it can play the new games. And they should make it really easy to install upgrades, much easier than it is to upgrade a PC. 

I can agree with that and sounds good to me, I'd probably go for the 1440p version personally. (As long as it wasn't extremely expensive of course)

Also the latest NX rumor shows that yhe next cod could be Bloodlines

jason1637 said:

Yeah I saw that. I just want MW4 dangit >_< bloodlines could be cool I guess. Maybe it's just Modern warfare with a different name so they can start a new awesome story since MW3 kinda just finished the story.

Hello all
Does anyone play any games on the Xbox 360 ?
Looking for some xbox 360 friends.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Glad he is clarifying the new hardware case.

As usual, a wait and see approach is how we should always view things.

^^^I really love all these free content 343 is giving for Halo 5.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah, just saw that. I'll take it over Ghosts 2 for sure. Bloodlines almost sounds like it might be a new WW2 game, I'd definitely be happy with that. 

TBH im not sure which fps to get this holiday. I might hold off on titan fall because it might be added to EA Acess next year so it would be between battlefield 5 or Bloodlines.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

TBH im not sure which fps to get this holiday. I might hold off on titan fall because it might be added to EA Acess next year so it would be between battlefield 5 or Bloodlines.

Battlefield 5 will be added to EA Access too I'm sure. If Bloodlines ends up being a WW2 game or something else interesting that's not futuristic, I'll definintely get it. Sick of futuristic CoD games, the last 4 CoD games were varying degrees of futuristic. 

This is why i don't really like current cod

http://imgur.com/lQvuNXI

the only reason i still buy them because a lot of my friends play it. 

I never liked Tusk in KI2... and from the look of it I won't like him in this version either :/