By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 day one loved Horizon 2 best racing game this gen, Gears 4 looks good.

Around the Network

I keep saying to myself no no no...But feel like getting FC primal. I feel like it is a game I could hate or love hmm..

GamechaserBE said:
I keep saying to myself no no no...But feel like getting FC primal. I feel like it is a game I could hate or love hmm..

I'm on the same boat buddy 😄 I was hoping shika would have either praised it or damned it to hell but he did neither so..

So fable legends isn't a thing anymore? :( dang why they close these >_

Natsu said:
So fable legends isn't a thing anymore? :( dang why they close these >_<

Because it was horrible like some of us predicted years ago? Really had no high hopes for it, it is just another fuck you from Phil Spencer to us...

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Natsu said:
So fable legends isn't a thing anymore? :( dang why they close these >_<

Because it was horrible like some of us predicted years ago? Really had no high hopes for it, it is just another fuck you from Phil Spencer to us...

I was excited for it, not like super hyped but it looked like something that would be fun with friends.

Honestly the Press Play closure hurts more than Lionhead to me, Lionhead to me was becoming a one hit wonder studio with no real ambition. This is really bad for MS from a PR standpoint the only new studios that they have made thus far have turned out to be for Hololens, idk if they just think that it is cheaper to hire 3rd party studios to make AAA games.

I'm starting to turn on Phil Spencer to be Honest so many mistakes have been made.

The only way they can redeem this is by acquiring Remedy.

Natsu said:
GamechaserBE said:

I was excited for it, not like super hyped but it looked like something that would be fun with friends.

Ok horrible maybe was not the right word but it felt like a game most of us didn't want, I personally would have prefered a Fable 4.