By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Really happy with Metal Gear reviews. I was really disappointed with the Ground Zeroes demo and almost lost hope with the game. Can't wait to play it now. Unfortunately games arrive here 1-2 months late. I still didn't buy Rare Replay.

hmm, that's strange. When I was in Dubai, games used to regularly go on sale a few days early! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Bought Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct Season 1 for about 20 Euro from Amazon.it
They weren't in stock so I can finish Dragon Age before they arrive (along with Dead Rising 3). Already got Minecraft from the last order though.

They will definitely get criticized once again in reviews for night/day and weather condition stuff and this will be seen in the final scores for the game.

I love the Forza Motorsports games (and put them above all other racing games on console) but I still think Greenawalt is talking too much for what he is offering in the end (seems like racing devs have all the same attitude if it comes to this lol)

I mean, how can they be like "now we have rain and night" and then you have it in so few tracks? Tracks like the Hockenheimring without rain is just stupid since it's known for some rain from time to time and even if not, just implement it got damn, it's obvious that gamers want rain and night on every track and not only a few.

Silverstone has rain at least some things make sense.

Cliffy B is posting a lot of interesting tweets about Gears:

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb

Around the Network

Sorry, I wasn't clear on my post. Games arrive late on the retailer I chose to buy games from. Especially Xbox One games. Smaller retailers have the games on time, one week late at most.

And yeah, in Dubai they sell the game on the day it is supposed to be released on.

MoHasanie said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Really happy with Metal Gear reviews. I was really disappointed with the Ground Zeroes demo and almost lost hope with the game. Can't wait to play it now. Unfortunately games arrive here 1-2 months late. I still didn't buy Rare Replay.

hmm, that's strange. When I was in Dubai, games used to regularly go on sale a few days early! 

Just got Gears of War Ultimate Edition, playing it now

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Just got Gears of War Ultimate Edition, playing it now

I downloaded it ages ago but got to wait 'till friday 😭

How is it? Playing campaign or multi? Can wait to jump in some intense king of the hill matches..

Madden did get some good reviews, seems like they finally changed more to the better and not only some roster^^

Today Xbox tweeted that the ID@Xbox games sale is now on, it runs 25-31 August!

Enjoy 7 days of great discounts on a selection of Games, plus Xbox Live Gold members can save even more! SAVE UP TO 67%!To see the games in the store click the links below –

Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty click here

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones click here

The Swapper click here

Badland: GotY Edition click here