By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are any of those indie games good?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I'm thinking about buying Life is so Strange Complete Season and Oddworld.

MoHasanie said:

Oddworld and Badland are very good. I haven't played the others.

MoHasanie said:

Hmm I think their is a sale everyday?  If so I would wait.  Abe is fine but can be very frustrating.  One of those games were you make a misstep and the level ends/or you kill one the goodies and you have to restart the level if you want to free them all.

Okay line up, sadly have three of those.

Around the Network

Knew Tomb Raider would be on there before the sequel launches.
To me it's certainly better than current month's 1 hour demo, even if I already finished TR on 360.

GamechaserBE said:
MoHasanie said:

Hmm I think their is a sale everyday?  If so I would wait.  Abe is fine but can be very frustrating.  One of those games were you make a misstep and the level ends/or you kill one the goodies and you have to restart the level if you want to free them all.

Which game is Abe? 

MoHasanie said:
GamechaserBE said:

Which game is Abe? 

Oddworld

DeusXmachina said:
MoHasanie said:

Oddworld and Badland are very good. I haven't played the others.

Might pick up Badland then. 

Yay, Life of Strange is finally on sale!

And good to see Tomb Raider free. I had a feeling it would be free so close to RoTR's release so I hope it helps increase Tomb Raider's popularity on Xbox. I've already played the game though.