By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looking for some 360 friends

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I don't really care about indie's that much so I vote for "see results" everytime.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
I don't really care about indie's that much so I vote for "see results" everytime.

I usually don't either but some of these games actually look good. Might get them when they go on sale. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm not interested in either game this round, so I'll vote for Plague inc. since the other game looks bad.

Looking at some of these indie games, I'm surprised how good some of them look. They actually look like there a big team behind some of them with a cost of at least a couple million dollars. Its quite a risky investment and most of these games don't even make a profit. Even some successful games like Journey have reportedly not been profitable.

Really happy with Metal Gear reviews. I was really disappointed with the Ground Zeroes demo and almost lost hope with the game. Can't wait to play it now. Unfortunately games arrive here 1-2 months late. I still didn't buy Rare Replay.

Around the Network

definitely bloodstained.

That's a bit disappointing, not that much tracks with rain or night racing..

maximrace said:
That's a bit disappointing, not that much tracks with rain or night racing..

At least Nurburgring has both.

Earthlock for me.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Really happy with Metal Gear reviews. I was really disappointed with the Ground Zeroes demo and almost lost hope with the game. Can't wait to play it now. Unfortunately games arrive here 1-2 months late. I still didn't buy Rare Replay.

hmm, that's strange. When I was in Dubai, games used to regularly go on sale a few days early!