By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow Tomb Raider for free. I've never played any of those. Witcher 3 is taking alot of my time and i've got some backlog..and to think X1 has no gaemz..

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Wow Tomb Raider for free. I've never played any of those. Witcher 3 is taking alot of my time and i've got some backlog..and to think X1 has no gaemz..

Tomb Raider is a great game. I really enjoyed playing it. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

A new Free game releasing for GwG is great along with TR ( Selling my physical copy tomorrow) and it also confirms Battlestations midway and Crisis 3 for BC which should also confirm Crysis 1-2 as well coming to BC

View on YouTube

shikamaru317 said:
Looks like the 360 GWG backwards compatibility doesn't start until November, so no Crysis 3 and Battlestations Midway on XB1 for preview members sadly:

Update: Microsoft has responded to our inquiry about backward compatibility timing as it relates to Games with Gold. ""When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One," a representative told us via email. "That means Xbox Live Gold members will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One. Our goal is to make as many Xbox 360 titles playable on Xbox One as possible, including past Games with Gold Titles."

ah though they meant from now :(

Around the Network

I hit my 45k 2015 gamerscore target a few months early! Hopefully I can make it to 50k before the end of the year.

Ghost of a Tale for me.

Didn't set myself a target this year and I'm close to 177k GS. I should make it over 190k by Dec 31st.

lol that Giant Bomb review for Gears Ultimate Edition (2/5) ^^

I mean, I understand that the graphics aren't the best on this planet and that game mechanics have evolved over the years but I don't get how other remastered games which got even less changes in graphics and have also outdated game mechanics will get or got already 4/5 or 5/5.

Many other remastered games look pretty much exactly like last gen just with 1080p^^

"Quantum Break runs at 1080p, 30 fps on Xbox One"

I don't understand. Why would they do this when you can't tell the difference between 900p and 1080p.