By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Btw. is the Halo 5 Collectors edition bundle the first special edition console that comes with a digital copy of the game that it's for?

Edit: Wait lol, DQ Heroes bundle in Japan, forgot that one.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
WoodenPints said:
Wondering where Twisted Pixel was and what there actually doing.

It's a good question, MS held their announcement back, as well as Press Play's 2 new IP's, Rare's 2nd team game, Decisive's RTS, and Lionhead's 2nd team game.

All we know about Twisted Pixel is what's rumored, that they're working on a sci-fi IP and have staffed up to somewhere between AA and AAA team size.

Yea and msot theese games will of been in development for like 2 eyars by next E3 so potentially even more games to add to the 2016 1st party of some ig new IP's for 2017 is my guess.

DerNebel said:

Btw. is the Halo 5 Collectors edition bundle the first special edition console that comes with a digital copy of the game that it's for?

Fairly sure the Forza 6 Limited edition is digital version also.

DerNebel said:

The Forza 6 Collectors edition X1 only comes with a digital copy of the game also and the game itself only has a regular version when it comes to the retail game. 

Is QB confirmed for the first quarter of 2016? Some people say that date is only for the TV show?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:
Is QB confirmed for the first quarter of 2016? Some people say that date is only for the TV show?

2nd quarter, April 5th.

That's good news. Didn't expect it to release so soon but now that I think about it, that would be almost 3 years since they first announced it. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Has anybody kept track of the BC deals with games? I'm trying to remember all of them

Rare Replay comes with 9 games with BC (although I think all 9 games are apart of Rare Replay so it doesn't really matter except for the chance at extra gamerscore)
Gears Ultimate gives you access to all 4 gears games.
Fallout 3 comes with Fallout 4 (is this pre order only?)
Just Cause 2 comes with JC3
Rainbow 6 Siege gives you Vegas 1 & 2.

Any I'm missing?

Very good Conference. Quantum Break looked amazing and was the highlight of the conference for me. Scalebound looks gorgeous. Hopefully there is some dragon riding in the game. Crackdown looked like crackdown (which is a good thing). Full Destructible environments look crazy! This Tomb Raider demo was much better than the E3 one. We Happy Few was a pleasant surprise. Of course Halo Wars 2 was huge announcement. 2016 is packed next year!

That was Littlefinger from GoT in the QB TV show

We Happy Few looked disturbing... reminded me a bit of the first Bioshock

KI season 3 was big news for me today! I'm glad to see Rash being one of the characters and can't wait to see who's going to be added. I know Tusk and Kim Wu are still missing so that leaves 5 unknown characters to be revealed. I hope MS keeps their contract with Iron Galaxy after season 3 and have them make a game with strong fighting mechanics... these guys are good.