By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn after seeing the 8 min Scalebound Gameplay I'm all for MS buying Platinum or atleast locking them up in a 2nd party contract.

Around the Network

So the Xbone 2016 lineup thus far is:

Killer Instinct S3
Quantum Break
Crackdown 3
Gears 4
Halo Wars 2
ReCore
Scalebound
Cuphead

Pretty amazing lineup. If they space it out well enough, you could have a steady stream of quality releases. And per usual there will be some unannounced stuff thrown into the mix. Hell, might even beat 2015 depending on the quality of Halo and some 2016 stuff like ReCore and Scalebound.

EspadaGrim said:
Damn after seeing the 8 min Scalebound Gameplay I'm all for MS buying Platinum or atleast locking them up in a 2nd party contract.

I'd prefer if they bought Remedy. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
EspadaGrim said:

I'd prefer if they bought Remedy. 

The problem with Remedy is that they take so long to make a one game and Platinum has proven that they are capable of making quality AAA games very quickly. Remedy would still be a very good pick up though but Platinum would have an Immediate impact on Microsofts library of games.

Man they should put physical discs in bundles with special designed consoles. Special designed consoles are for the biggest fans of these games, it is pretty obvious that many of these big fans want a physical disc and not only a "fake" case with a download

Around the Network

Tomb Raider gameplay show off was pretty generic. The beginning of the video,the first 15 seconds looked great and i wanted them to expand on that. But instead they go the generic third person shooter jungle night time raid in the rain route. I don't want this to be Base Camp Raider :(

Did enough of that in the last game ;(

here's hoping that they show more of the world in their next trailer and more tombs :D

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

LudicrousSpeed said:

Killer Instinct S3
Quantum Break
Crackdown 3
Gears 4
Halo Wars 2
ReCore
Scalebound
Cuphead

Pretty amazing lineup. If they space it out well enough, you could have a steady stream of quality releases. And per usual there will be some unannounced stuff thrown into the mix. Hell, might even beat 2015 depending on the quality of Halo and some 2016 stuff like ReCore and Scalebound.

Yes a great line up. SO what's missing... a racing game I believe :P

Jazz2K said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Killer Instinct S3
Quantum Break
Crackdown 3
Gears 4
Halo Wars 2
ReCore
Scalebound
Cuphead

Kart racing game with 12-16 player multiplayer.

mymuro said:
Jazz2K said:

Kart racing game with 12-16 player multiplayer.

Yes 16 players would be awesome... with guest characters.

shikamaru317 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Tomb Raider gameplay show off was pretty generic. The beginning of the video,the first 15 seconds looked great and i wanted them to expand on that. But instead they go the generic third person shooter jungle night time raid in the rain route. I don't want this to be Base Camp Raider :(

Did enough of that in the last game ;(

here's hoping that they show more of the world in their next trailer and more tombs :D

I liked it personally, alot better than the boring E3 gameplay demo with the ice climbing. The stealth gameplay looked great, I wish Assassin's Creed had stealth gameplay that good. The open gunfight gameplay was a little silly, but still looked fun imo.  I can see why you were annoyed by the lack of Tombs in the first game (I think there were only like 4 of them), but there are alot more more in RotTR apparently, I think I heard there are 20 tombs or something like that, ranging between 10-30 minutes for completion. I'm guessing they didn't show Tomb gameplay is because they didn't want to spoil the solutions to any puzzles. RotTR overall is apparently 3 times larger than Tomb Raider (2013), and the first game was like 12-16 hours if I remember correctly, so RotTR should be somewhere around 36-48 hours for 100% completion.

Yeah I'm going to need to see more than besdies the ''been there done that'' game stealth gameplay so i can get back on the hype train. I'm a little put off atm D:

also yeah I heard the game was bigger as well,which is cool,but if all were going to be doing for the most part is raiding base camps again then i think it doesnt matter, but we'll see

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick