By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
WoodenPints said:
Wondering where Twisted Pixel was and what there actually doing.

It's a good question, MS held their announcement back, as well as Press Play's 2 new IP's, Rare's 2nd team game, Decisive's RTS, and Lionhead's 2nd team game.

All we know about Twisted Pixel is what's rumored, that they're working on a sci-fi IP and have staffed up to somewhere between AA and AAA team size.

I want to mention that MS has Undead Labs class4 MMO zombie game in the works which I hope they will announced it at E3 2016.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Tomb Raider gameplay show off was pretty generic. The beginning of the video,the first 15 seconds looked great and i wanted them to expand on that. But instead they go the generic third person shooter jungle night time raid in the rain route. I don't want this to be Base Camp Raider :(

Did enough of that in the last game ;(

here's hoping that they show more of the world in their next trailer and more tombs :D

It looked too similar to the previous game. Lik e there were hardly any changes. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Rare should make a kart racer like Diddy Kong racing but I don't think MS has enough recognizable child friendly characters to make a game like that good.

MoHasanie said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Tomb Raider gameplay show off was pretty generic. The beginning of the video,the first 15 seconds looked great and i wanted them to expand on that. But instead they go the generic third person shooter jungle night time raid in the rain route. I don't want this to be Base Camp Raider :(

here's hoping that they show more of the world in their next trailer and more tombs :D

It looked too similar to the previous game. Lik e there were hardly any changes. 

Yeah If I had been shown that clip, I would've just thought it was Tomb Raider Definitive Edition or something

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

crissindahouse said:

Man they should put physical discs in bundles with special designed consoles. Special designed consoles are for the biggest fans of these games, it is pretty obvious that many of these big fans want a physical disc and not only a "fake" case with a download

I don't get why MS does that. How much does the disc and cover cost? $5? Most people prefer physical copies. 

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Rare should make a kart racer like Diddy Kong racing but I don't think MS has enough recognizable child friendly characters to make a game like that good.

Well, i think a Kart racer with characters from banjo kazooie, Blinx the time sweeper, voodoo vince, Perfect dark, Halo, KI, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Battletoads, Ori and the Blind forest and some guest characters would be good enough.

Edit: I forgot minecraft which is probably the most recognisable child friendly game out there right now.

DeusXmachina said:
MoHasanie said:

Well, i think a Kart racer with characters from banjo kazooie, Blinx the time sweeper, voodoo vince, Perfect dark, Halo, KI, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Battletoads, Ori and the Blind forest and some guest characters would be good enough.

That's about 12 characters. They would need a few more. Plus how many of those are recognizable? It would probably end up selling like Little Big planet Karting or even like Playstation All starts battle royale. These types of games need characters that everyone knows. 

PwerlvlAmy said:

The best gameplay video they've shown to date hasn't even been at one of their pressers(the one released during E3) although I enjoyed TR's demo at gamescon and thought it was good. The E3 demo was a terrible demo however.

shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:

You don't fix what isn't broken. Tomb Raider 2013 had good gameplay, one of the reasons it got a 87 meta. Revolutionary gameplay changes weren't necessary, just evolutionary. The crafting is deeper, stealth mechanics have been improved a bit, they've added some more verticality, added some new weapons. And of course they added more Tombs and made them more challenging since that was the main complaint about the first game.

That's true but there's always room for improvement so hopefully they bring some changes compared to the previous game.  

Dragon Age: Inquisition was added to EA access vault. Open your EA Access Hub and download it for free today.