By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just love Maximilian, also didn't know he was the one making trailers for KI characters.

Around the Network
mymuro said:
Dragon Age: Inquisition was added to EA access vault. Open your EA Access Hub and download it for free today.

Damn, how am I supposed to play all of that?
Just got my X1 for a week and already have 20 games to play (and only bought Forza 5, Halo MCC and GTA V) so far.

Also, 175,000 GS!

shikamaru317 said:

Wow, Crackdown destruction physics are really good in that 10 minute demo. I remember being impressed by the destruction physics in Red Faction Guerilla, and later thedestruction physics in Battlefield 3, but this blows both of them away by several orders of magnitude. The power of the cloud is real for uses such as this it seems. Of course we still don't know the internet requirements for Crackdown's multiplayer mode, could be pretty demanding, guess we'll find out next Summer when the MP beta starts.

Also, since alot of people were worried about this, Crackdown 3 does have a traditional singleplayer/co-op campaign, in addition to the multiplayer mode. Afaik the singleplayer mode isn't always online, only the MP is.

At the end of the Crackdown 3 trailer from the conference yesterday is says "Multiplayer begins Summer 2016". Is that just a beta, and the full game gets released later in the year/sometime in 2017?

shikamaru317 said:

07 August – Summer Spotlight releases:
Submerged (Pre-order here)

Submerged has taken a beating on metacritic, I was actually looking forward to it but a little unsure now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33785569

Never expected to see the news about Destiny and Peter Dinklage getting re voiced on the homepage of BBC News :)

Around the Network

Man Boggle could have been awesome with mobile device support for controllers like the YDKJ party games.

Game Preview sounds good.

Wouldn't Kaim fit naturally in KI? What do you guys think?

MoHasanie said:
Rare should make a kart racer like Diddy Kong racing but I don't think MS has enough recognizable child friendly characters to make a game like that good.

Niether did Nintendo/Rare apparently, only 1 character in the entire game (Diddy) wasnt new. Remember this was before Banjo or Conker were released. Also Conker, kid friendly. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh how much that game changed throughout development.

TheSting said:
Wouldn't Kaim fit naturally in KI? What do you guys think?

I'd prefer RAAM or the Arbiter but i wouldn't say no to Kaim. I think there is also a good possibility for a MK guest character.