By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't mind as long as it's the non demanding, non flagship IPs...

Trying to run Halo Infinite on the Switch would just set the Switch on fire.

Also, just saw KH3's ending... I can already see Tabata pissed off at Nomura unless that was planned. Also, the fans clamoring for Verum Rex FFXVI... They better not sink Agni!

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
I don't mind as long as it's the non demanding, non flagship IPs...

Trying to run Halo Infinite on the Switch would just set the Switch on fire.

Pretty much how I feel, if you think MS will somehow put the big next gen exclusives on switch you are tripping. If they somehow become buddy buddy with Nintendo to not only let 3rd parties on the switch to use xbl but imagine if Nintendo first party does? That’s huge , idk if it’ll get that far but damn , would be a way in the Japanese market 

Voted "Hate the Idea" as MS needs to strengthen their own platform and while I could live with getting something in return, that sounds just way too unlikely. Maybe a Goldeneye remaster but that's about it.

dx11332sega said:
what time is inside xbox?

Show day: Getting the set ready for today’s Join me along with & today at 5p ET/2p PT

Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming to gamepass on the 7th.

Around the Network

Joe just confirmed on Inside Xbox that the monthly active users have doubled since shrouded spoils.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 05 February 2019

jason1637 said:
Joe just confirmed on Inside Xbox that the monthly active users have doubled since shrouded spoils.

He also mentioned that 65% of players are on Xbox and 35% are on PC.

March 20th will be a "Mega update" announcement for SoT.

Alright, question time. I am going to be gifting a game to a friend after buying it right away. Which one should I choose between Resident Evil, Tekken 7, KH3 and Shining Resonance Refrain?

Those are the ones off the top of my head he's liked so far but doesn't have.

Microsoft should honesty acquire Psyonix. Rocket League is such an insanely popular game and Psyonix is probably an easy developer to buy compare to other developers. Not to mention statistically, Rocket League and Minecraft alone would pretty much match Sony's first party in terms of video game popularity on consoles.

Still mad that Microsoft didn't acquire Respawn and allow EA to ruin the Titan Fall franchise.