By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Voted Metro: Exodus but I'll probably play Crackdown first because it's on game pass.

Around the Network

Can't start Bloodstained (the new GwG title). Been trying it for 3 days. Does anyone have the same issue?

Barozi said:
Can't start Bloodstained (the new GwG title). Been trying it for 3 days. Does anyone have the same issue?

Works fine for me its such a small sized title I would uninstall it and download it again.  

Chris Hu said:
Barozi said:

Works fine for me its such a small sized title I would uninstall it and download it again.  

Yeah already did that but didn't change anything.
I'm not even getting an error message. It just goes black for a split second and then returns to the dashboard.
Haven't tried a hard reset yet but I don't know why only this game should be affected. Maybe an update will solve it idk.

Already added back on Feb 1st:

Around the Network

Voted "Don't care", because.... i don't care.

I’m ok if it’s only Nintendo, but not Sony. But I voted only if we get something in Return from Them, not new games of course but maybe some old ones like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask remastered.

I voted only if we get something in return. Maybe updating Rare Replay to include DKC and Star Fox Adventures, or putting a microsoft character in Smash. Doesnt need to be too much.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

DeusXmachina said:
Voted "Don't care", because.... i don't care.

Same.

Don't care as long as it's play anywhere between Xbox and Switch.