By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:
Barozi said:

Little teaser for this month's additional Game Pass games:

*pic*

I hope the first blur is We Happy Few.

Pretty sure it is. I've seen some suggestions on TA, but I'm not entirely convinced for every single one.
However We Happy Few and Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor seem likely.

Around the Network

The other two are saints row the third and lego city undercover, I think.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

shikamaru317 said:

I can make out We Happy Few and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor while looking at the blurred games, but I'm unsure what the S and L games are.

That being said, that Pic looks fake to me. Senior Executive Associate Vice President of Xbox Game Pass Game Uploading can't actually be a job title can it? Also, look at some of the other emails on the side of that supposed MS devs email box: Melissa McGamepass? Neighbor with the title being "stay off my property", Scorpion send one saying "get over here". Either this is fake, or the Xbox Game Pass team really likes to have fun with fake emails at work and somebody there has the worst job title ever. 

Edit: So it is actually from the Game Pass Twitter, so probably a joke fake email account but with real games, makes sense. 

haha yeah sorry about the confusion.

The S game looks like Saints Row The Third. But wasn't it already in GamePass?

Barozi said:
Thread is getting pretty slow again.
So what are you guys playing at the moment?

I currently do a few boosting sessions for Titanfall.
Played some Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (it's just as I remembered on 360, well the base version that is)
Finished Batman Arkham City (on X1) a few days ago. Now I should finally have the motivation to continue Arkham Knight.
Also played a good chunk of Azkend 2 and I was really surprised by this one. Very good puzzle game. Not unlike many others you can find on mobile devices but pretty challenging and still fair at the same time. Reminds me of one of the older PopCap titles. Might still be on sale, so get it.

Tales Of Vesperia Definitive Edition and FFXIII on Xbox. GRIS and Zelda BOTW on Switch.

I've been playing online games mostly. PES2019 myClub, Gears 4 & MCC with some friends from work. It's been hard to focus on sp games lately, so much going on in life. We're moving to bigger city at the end of the month so hopefully I've more time to play as things settle down. I'm also putting a band together so I've been playing guitar & writing stuff.

I did try Below because a gaming magazine I read rated it 9/10 but it's too much of a grind. Still working on RDR2 story too.

And season 3 of True Detective lauched yesterday whoo! Gonna watch those episodes tonight.

Around the Network

So it looks like Ninja Theory has 5 teams/projects going on right now, we know of the Star Wars VR and possibly Bleeding Edge that will be announced in 2019.

Hope that they are Hellblade quality-like games but bigger and longer.

Ryuu96 said:
Hope one of them is Kung Fu Chaos 2.

Would rather see Kung Fu Story myself. I honestly would love to see NT make a serious 3D fighting game since they are really great when it comes to original caracter design.

Well it's exaclty like TrueAchievements predicted:

We Happy Few (January 17) – Xbox One X Enhanced

The LEGO Movie Videogame (January 17) (yeah it's not in the picture but it's still coming....)

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (January 24)

Saints Row: The Third (January 24)

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/16/xbox-game-pass-update-january-2019/

Last edited by Barozi - on 16 January 2019

Look forward to playing We Happy Few.

Salt and Sanctuary finally coming to Xbox One, took them long enough.