By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who's the other person besides me that's excited to see what InXile can do?

I gave Wasteland 2 a chance and it sucked me dry into its world.

Around the Network

Goatseye said:

Probably thinking of me.

Goatseye said:

Me. Wasteland 2 is great.

Just saw a DF video on Ace Combat 7.
720p ~45FPS on Xbox One and 1080p 60FPS on Xbox One X.

I'm not impressed. The PS4 Pro version even runs a bit better than the X1X version, even though the graphics settings are identical.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Just saw a DF video on Ace Combat 7.
720p ~45FPS on Xbox One and 1080p 60FPS on Xbox One X.

I'm not impressed. The PS4 Pro version even runs a bit better than the X1X version, even though the graphics settings are identical.

It's a shame that the devs don't know how to work with One X properly. But sadly it is quite common for Japanese devs.

KiigelHeart said:
jason1637 said:
MS really needs a new OS update because thr XBO OS has been so slow and lagged lately and it's really annoying.

Yeah what's up with this? OS has been laggy and slow af for a good while now. 

It feels like it's getting worse everytime I use the console. MS needs to update the OS asap.

Ryuu96 said:

It wont be long before it hits 10 million players.

Proud to be a Californian.

Almost through Arkham Knight and can finally list my most favourite game of the series:

1. Arkham City - 9.5
2. Arkham Knight - 9.0
3. Arkham Origins - 8.5
4. Arkham Asylum - 8.5

The Batmobile sections are definitely dragging Arkham Knight down. Overall the Batmobile is a very useful addition as you can finally get fast around town. Gliding takes way longer. They just tried pushing it too hard in the game. Battling 40 drones every now and then is getting boring. Some villains are also a bit underused. Azrael and the Identity Thief were hyped up quite a bit in Arkham City but barely delivered in the sequel.
Arkham Origins played it too safe in my opinion.
Arkham Asylum was a great start in the series, but the final boss battle was a let down and many gameplay elements weren't fully developed. The open world of the other Arkham games are also far more exciting to traverse than the prison landscape. It's also the game with the least amount of content.

I actually still need to play Arkham Knight, I bought it quite a while ago but still haven't got around to playing it.