By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

So....nobody in the Sea of Thieves Alpha?

It's running all day until the 27th.

Do preview members get it or something?

I'm one level below the top level in the preview program, probably because I never submit any feedback. Idk, I'm kind of wanting to go in fresh with no idea what to expect.

Around the Network

The one x has more preorders on Amazon US than the PS4 pro has sales in 2017!

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:

On amazon its tracking ahead of the PS4 Pro for the year.

hudsoniscool said:

How can you see that? That is amazing.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

hudsoniscool said:

The one x has more preorders on Amazon US than the PS4 pro has sales in 2017

Insanity. 

Wonder if this means good things for Scorpio or bad things for the Pro.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Barozi said:

There are ~1150 released Xbox One games, of which I own only ~260 and played a further ~100 via GwG/EA Access.

I NEED MOOOOOOORE!!!

Get The Evil Within if you haven't already.

I have, since December 2015 actually. Also got the Season Pass.

Never started though xD

New GwG:

Was about to buy Oxenfree a few times so that's good. Obviously already own Forza 5. An EA Access title as GwG is always a waste IMO. And while Hydro Thunder Hurricane is good, I expected another retail game.

Okay-ish to good month.

shikamaru317 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Insanity. 

Wonder if this means good things for Scorpio or bad things for the Pro.

A bit of both I'd say. We know that XB1 X preorders exceeded Micorosft's expectations, they planned for stock to last at least a week, it sold out in hours instead. On the other hand, PS4 Pro is kind of a flop, Sony revealed it only accounted for 20% of total PS4 sales at one point. It's looking like Scorpio could account for at least 30-40% of Xbox One sales if MS solves the supply issues, which is good. 

Shika, do you plan on getting one? I probably won't myself, since I don't have a 4K TV, and since I just recently got my Xbox On S. I'm sorry if you already mentioned whether you would beforehand.

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Shika, do you plan on getting one? I probably won't myself, since I don't have a 4K TV, and since I just recently got my Xbox On S. I'm sorry if you already mentioned whether you would beforehand.

Not at release for sure. I haven't seen a big enough graphics improvement at 1080p to justify spending $500 for one. For now my PS4 Pro is good enough, if I get a 4K tv anytime soon we shall see if that changes. 

Ah, OK. I don't have a PS4 Pro either myself, I'm still satisfied with the vanilla one.

Yeah, the PS4 PRO is a "flop", just not a big enough difference to the standard PS4 to convince many to buy it. The difference between standard XBO and Scorpio is much bigger so that more people might think about buying one.

But in the end the X1X will be also only a small part of the whole Xbox One sales. Pre-orders might be big but most gamers just don't care too much about this stuff to pay more.