By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are you guys ready for XBOX ONE X DORITOS?!?!?!

Around the Network

Why does this thread always take me to like a whole page prior to the latest post? It's really annoying, and it's been like this for months.......

It's great that SAO is coming to Xbox but thats the world from season 2 of the anime which isn't as good as season 1.

shikamaru317 said:

SAO game series finally coming to XB1. Surprised it didn't happen sooner since Bandai Namco's Naruto, DBZ, and One Piece games have sold pretty well on XB1. Now they just need to bring Tales of and Ni No Kuni 2 over to Xbox One as well

Would be a nice surprise if ni no kuni gets announced for Xbox at gamescom. 

jason1637 said:
It's great that SAO is coming to Xbox but thats the world from season 2 of the anime which isn't as good as season 1.

I've personally liked this world from season 2 more than the one from season 1. But the plot in season 2 was mediocre. 

Around the Network

Recore Definitive Edition launches August 29 for 19.99$.

It only contains one new mission and a new corebot.

So i guess all this time was spent trying to eliminate all the technical issues and adding Xbox One X support and HDR instead of new content.

$20 is a good price. Would be nice if they announced Recore 2 at gamescon too but I doubt it

The price is good though, but yeah no reason to buy.
A lot, if not all of the stuff, could've been patched in or offered as DLC.

Halo 5 is getting a huge update next week.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-getting-major-warzone-changes/1100-6452630/

Wow, props to Ryuu96 for putting so much work in this thread and making it look nice :D

This Week On Xbox is a really cool thing. It's nice to see a news station around games, and the third party advertisement is good.

"You will never be able to defeat me, Doctor Eggman, Major Nelson!"

God I love the grandpa humor haha

Anyways I hope Halo 6 gets announced soon, that way I can see the direction 343 is taking Halo's future ...