By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Agents of Mayhem is tanking. 66 Metascore.

It never looked interesting to me, but I didn't think it would be below 75.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Agents of Mayhem is tanking. 66 Metascore.

It never looked interesting to me, but I didn't think it would be below 75.

Yeah, it a lot lower than what i expected too.

I watched a couple of gameplay videos and it looks okay. I'll probably get it at a lower price.

Just finished Titanfall 2. I wonder if I'll get all achievements. The gauntlet one looks terribly hard. My best time at the start of the game was 55 seconds. I'm probably a bit better now but over 20 seconds?...

darkenergy said:

I wanted to say something that is on my mind for a while now. Ever since Microsoft decided that they weren't going to release on how many Xbox One units were sold year-to-date some here in this site were saying because they are embarrassed by the poor sales of the Xbox One and/or how it compares to the PS4(this is strange because it is doing well consider that it is on par with the 360 not to mention some are waiting for the X console to release). Another thing is the cross-play situation on how Microsoft and Nintendo supports it but not Sony. Some are defending Sony by saying that Microsoft did this in 2013 regarding Final Fantasy or something, they also said because Microsoft "wishes they have this much user like PS4 has" or some other dumb shit they are saying. However I don't think this since there is some things to consider: In February 2014 Satya Nadella becomes CEO of Microsoft and that is when MS changed their direction, they will focus more on cloud computing and services thereafter. I think that announcing how many Xbox One units were sold doesn't really say much on how their services are performing, while it does help show how their userbase is growing with Xbox Live, they also have other devices that has services like Windows 10 PC's. They would want to know how many are using Live and Windows 10 since it goes with their new direction that provides services. This should also apply to the cross-play situation not because of "poor" Xbox One sales but because they want to provide services. This might also be a reason why they mention why Minecraft is available on the Wii-U since they now own Minecraft and cross-play ability with the Wii-U. The people who say otherwise re just people are too into console wars.

(Damn don't really like making long posts but just wanted to say something :-p)

I agree on this. It doesn't really matter how many consoles you sell, it's all about revenue. But the problem here I think is that developers looking at PS4 sales numbers and not knowing real Xbox One sales numbers tend not to bother with releasing games on MS console. Unfortunately there are more and more PC/PS4 games so MS needs to expand Xbox userbase in order to raise the developers interest in their console.

Hey guys, guess what? I got an Xbox One!!!! I haven't set it up yet, as I have work today, but I'll add any of you guys if you're interested. My Gamertag is Oheao1998, if you want to send me a request so I can accept when I get it ready. I will probably mainly get non-PS4 games on it. Right now I have Rare Replay, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Quantum Break.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

Hey guys, guess what? I got an Xbox One!!!! I haven't set it up yet, as I have work today, but I'll add any of you guys if you're interested. My Gamertag is Oheao1998, if you want to send me a request so I can accept when I get it ready. I will probably mainly get non-PS4 games on it. Right now I have Rare Replay, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Quantum Break.

I added you. My GT is JODEGAMER

Ryuu96 said:

So If I were to guess.

February: Sea of Thieves (Open Beta/Early Access)
March - Ori and the Will of the Wisps
April - State of Decay 2
May - Crackdown 3

They won't launch anything in January or June.

This year is probably one of the worse ever in terms of Xbox Exclusives, maybe the worse...Can't wait for 2018 LOL.

Crackdown 3 delay is a hit to MS lineup because now the only big games are Forza, and Super Luckys Tale. The game should improve so its good that it got delayed but its still a bummer. Luckys Tale will probably benefit from the delay since it will get a bigger marketing push now.

2018 is looking good especially if we get Horizon 4, Halo 6, and the non mainline Gears game that we heard about a few months ago.

Ryuu96 said:

So If I were to guess.

February: Sea of Thieves (Open Beta/Early Access)
March - Ori and the Will of the Wisps
April - State of Decay 2
May - Crackdown 3

They won't launch anything in January or June.

This year is probably one of the worse ever in terms of Xbox Exclusives, maybe the worse...Can't wait for 2018 LOL.

There is almost no way that Ori will release in Spring unless the game will be shown at gamescom. It didn't even have a tentative release date. I think the game is still early in development. The most possible scenario is gameplay at E3 2018 with late 2018-early 2019 release.

VGPolyglot said:

Added. My gamertag is DS64XBOX. Though, I don't have Xbox One right now.

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

There is almost no way that Ori will release in Spring unless the game will be shown at gamescom. It didn't even have a tentative release date. I think the game is still early in development. The most possible scenario is gameplay at E3 2018 with late 2018-early 2019 release.

It's possible Imo, Microsoft marketing being crap is a common thing this gen but honestly we don't really need to see much of Ori and the Will of the Wisps to get people interested, If they don't show anything at Gamescom however I will start to believe that it's Early 2019 (No way it launches Late 2018)

I assume they would have started to work on Ori and the Will of the Wisps alongside Ori Definitive Edition or soon after so by Early 2018 that would be 2-3 Years of development, Ori and the Blind Forest took like 4 Years? But Moon Studios was new and messy (Being all over the world) and new IP's always take extra time, I'd imagine after the success of Ori they'd be able to organize themselves better and get a sequel out sooner.

You're right that they haven't even gave Ori and the Will of the Wisps a general release area though which is worrying Would go against Microsoft's apparent "We aren't announcing games too early anymore" stance too.

Oh, I forgot to add that there was a post a week ago or maybe a little bit earlier from Another Metroid 2 Remake dev that he was hired by Moon Studios as a level designer for Ori 2. So it should be safe to say that the game isn't really in development yet. 

Some insider on twitter thinks crackdown could be cancelled. And they said that before news of the delay. Wouldn't surprise me its development has obviously been troubled and pushing the game back without a date is a bad sign. The delay should help its sales though.

Gears 4 having 6.4 million players is great news though. Sales likely at 4-5 million. It did have that free weekend after all. Some users here would have you believe it's only sold 1-2 million.

Makes me think halo 5 has has done 7-8 million sales, unless its player retention rate is way higher than gears. It's always above gears on the most played list.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.