Buying:
ME 3 Citadel
ME 2 Lair of the Shadow Broker
Just Cause 3 Season Pass
Deus Ex Mankind Divided Season Pass
Sunset Overdrive Season Pass
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass

Around the Network

If this is true it looks like Recore DE is getting retail release. Only expected a digital release.

Ryuu96 said:

Hope it's on Steam Day One, Ori: WOTW is like 3 months timed exclusive to Windows Store...

Not sure who that is though, one year for one mission is sad Lol, Ofc there's obviously the bug fixes and bump to 4K but that shouldn't have took that long, unless they're working on ReCore 2 alongside it Doubt it lol.

I personally doubt we will ever see Recore 2, unfortunately. The game was a huge flop for MS. There is no way they will fund the sequel for this game.

Wright said:

Tales of Vesperia B/C when, goddamit.

One of my most wanted games on B/C as well. But I think that the answer to your question can be - never. Because Microsoft doesn't have good relationships with Japanese publishers right now.

TheSting said:
shikamaru317 said:

All I know is Halo 5 had 3 years and it seemed rushed to me. We had to wait months for several popular Arena game types to show up, such as Snipers, Doubles, and Infection. We also had to wait for Forge and Firefight. On top of that, we had just 8 built from scratch arena maps at release (the rest were Forge variants) and just 3 warzone maps. The first 2 DLC's were also mostly Forge variants.

I still believe Sony forced MS to release the Xbox One a year to early. Everything seemed rushed. It sped up the drop of Halo 5 which would've been a launch title. The Collection was a mess and needed a test run and a year later would have done wonders. We couldn't even watch discs out the box without downloading something WTF??

As far as I remember this wasn't fixed even until now. You need to download some Blu-ray player app to watch discs. I don't remember it being pre-installed.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

(Though he could be talking about the unfinished area that's already in the game so that doesn't mean much)

Microsoft being dumb....ReCore isn't going to do shit for Windows Store =/

Microsoft really needs to put Recore on steam it should sell pretty good on there. I can see them putting recore in a bundle this holiday to give more exposure for Recore 2 in the future.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

(Though he could be talking about the unfinished area that's already in the game so that doesn't mean much)

Microsoft being dumb....ReCore isn't going to do shit for Windows Store =/

Of course it won't if they will continue to release games on Steam after some time. If they want Windows Store to succeed, they need to stop releasing games on steam.

Battlegrounds is supposedly going to be playable on Xbox at gamescon. That makes me think it could hit early access days/weeks after. Hella excited.

Also from the halo community update
"Frank was the master of writing paragraphs about litearlly nothing, but damn he made it sound exciting. Nowadays I'm not sure today's audience would put up with that. If I thought you would, I'd be tempted to write about a mind-blowing experience I had earlier this week at the studio that might just be the single coolest thing I've ever witnessed while working on Halo (bold words, I know). But I can't reveal any of the details at all, which would probably incite anger and backlash, so it's probably best that I just keep that to myself (for now). "

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Hey shika this is my gamer tag if u want to play dead by daylight, halo or whatever: m0stly harmless

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

shikamaru317 said:

Like Ryuu, I'm not so sure that ReCore actually flopped. You don't typically spend a year working on a definitive edition DLC for a game that flopped, just look at Mass Effect Andromeda for example, it flopped and it's singleplayer DLC plans were cancelled just a couple of months after release. Why would MS pay for a further year of development if it flopped?

ReCore's budget wasn't exactly huge, small dev team, no big name actors (aside from Connor Trineer, who is like B tier), only about a year and a half of development, it's quite possible that ReCore turned a profit in spite of most likely selling less than 400k copies with digital. It's easily possible for AA games like ReCore to be profitable from 300-400k sales, just look at the Senran Kagura series, it's sales average out to 275k per game and yet it's still considered to be a successful series by it's publisher. I definitely think ReCore 2 is a possibility. Will MS invest a big budget into it and turn it into a AAA Unreal 4 masterpiece like I wish they would? Probably not. But a low budget sequel built on Unity is certainly possible.

I agree with this.

Proud to be a Californian.

I wanted to say something that is on my mind for a while now. Ever since Microsoft decided that they weren't going to release on how many Xbox One units were sold year-to-date some here in this site were saying because they are embarrassed by the poor sales of the Xbox One and/or how it compares to the PS4(this is strange because it is doing well consider that it is on par with the 360 not to mention some are waiting for the X console to release). Another thing is the cross-play situation on how Microsoft and Nintendo supports it but not Sony. Some are defending Sony by saying that Microsoft did this in 2013 regarding Final Fantasy or something, they also said because Microsoft "wishes they have this much user like PS4 has" or some other dumb shit they are saying. However I don't think this since there is some things to consider: In February 2014 Satya Nadella becomes CEO of Microsoft and that is when MS changed their direction, they will focus more on cloud computing and services thereafter. I think that announcing how many Xbox One units were sold doesn't really say much on how their services are performing, while it does help show how their userbase is growing with Xbox Live, they also have other devices that has services like Windows 10 PC's. They would want to know how many are using Live and Windows 10 since it goes with their new direction that provides services. This should also apply to the cross-play situation not because of "poor" Xbox One sales but because they want to provide services. This might also be a reason why they mention why Minecraft is available on the Wii-U since they now own Minecraft and cross-play ability with the Wii-U. The people who say otherwise re just people are too into console wars.

(Damn don't really like making long posts but just wanted to say something :-p)

Proud to be a Californian.