By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wonder when the beta for the next halo game will be. 343 has said in the past all halo games will have betas and theirs are truely betas that come early. The halo 5 beta was in December 11 months before release and the hw2 beta was last summer about 7-8 months before release. I'm hopeful that they will announce halo 6 at gamescon or at least announce the beta for 'future halo game' for December or January.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
I wonder when the beta for the next halo game will be. 343 has said in the past all halo games will have betas and theirs are truely betas that come early. The halo 5 beta was in December 11 months before release and the hw2 beta was last summer about 7-8 months before release. I'm hopeful that they will announce halo 6 at gamescon or at least announce the beta for 'future halo game' for December or January.

I don't think Halo 6 will be at gamescom. Halo 6 is an E3 announcement. I think it will be June 2018 for the beta and a launch on November 2018.

jason1637 said:
hudsoniscool said:

I don't think Halo 6 will be at gamescom. Halo 6 is an E3 announcement. I think it will be June 2018 for the beta and a launch on November 2018.

I was thinking they might do that as well but 343 do real betas and doing one in mid June is too close to launch to make very many changes.

I just pre-ordered PES2018. I've been a FIFA player for years but this year all the EA bullshit was just too much. I'm very excited to give PES myclub a go, it seems more interesting than Ultimate Team. Now I just hope it sells enough on Xbox so there would be people to play with. If not, FIFA will come to EA Access anyway.

KiigelHeart said:
I just pre-ordered PES2018. I've been a FIFA player for years but this year all the EA bullshit was just too much. I'm very excited to give PES myclub a go, it seems more interesting than Ultimate Team. Now I just hope it sells enough on Xbox so there would be people to play with. If not, FIFA will come to EA Access anyway.

I'm only buying PES games when they're 5€ and under, which is roughly a year after release. At that time, online is completely dead and server close a few months later.

Around the Network

So I wondered when Titanfall 2 becomes great. Don't get me wrong, it has a solid FPS campaign, but I couldn't understand why it was praised that much.
Turns out, the game gets a lot better with mission 5.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah they said we wouldn't hear anything anytime soon too, Halo 6 is almost certainly getting announced at E3, I think 5 Months will be fine since they've pretty much said the multiplayer won't be changed much in Halo 6 so it'll be mostly tuning, match fixes, server testing I think.

Ya I'm sure the core areana won't get changed too much. I was hoping for a huge revamp of warzone though. 

What I want for Halo 6 MP
Arena with every mode and a social playlist of remade old Halo maps and modes
Advanced version of Warzone
Forge at launch
Maybe a new game mode.
Lots of new maps at launch.

I don't see how 3 years is rushed development when their team is so big. 3 years at 343 is equivalent to 5 or 7 years at most AAA companies like the colition or Bethesda. Only way it should need more than 3 years is a new engine.