By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
I mean..have we seen any gameplay of RDR2 for example. And yet it is highly anticipated. Go figure.

People put faith in RDR because of the pedigree of Rockstar. You know...the same rockstar that can sell up 30 million units of their games with their eyes closed because they spend time on these games to make sure the quality is the highest it can be. There are some games that are just exceptions. The last Crackdown was not as loved as the first and was always considered mid tier. You're comparing a A tier open world game to a B tier open world game. The most accurate comparison of games would be Agents of Mayhem to Crackdown 3 and Agents would probably still win. Thats the saints row team dude.....saints row. LOL Think about it. If Microsoft was so confident about this game they should've gone full out with the media showcasing. They didnt though.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

lol.. "boohooo you're voting wrong"

Crackdown has a cool attitude and what looks to be smooth gameplay. Also has multiplayer. There's been many AC games, couple of horrible disappointments too. Can't really blame anyone for anticipating Crackdown over AC.

Crackdown is so cool, and MS has so much confidence in it, that at their own E3 conference, they showed it off for like a minute, while parading around games like Shadow of War and AC for 10 minutes a piece. Just saying......

If somebody asked me right now, "hey what's a fun game I could pick up in the next half year if I just wanna fuck around and blow shit up?" I'd say " you're in luck son, Just Cause 3 is super cheap now, so you ain't gotta wait for shit."

LOL....Why does it take a Xbox conversation for me to agree wholeheartedly with you? Microsoft was blowing up every multiplat in anticipation for the Xbox One X that you barely saw any exclusives in action at E3.  The biggest games shown for Xbox One X were AC and Anthem and they are both multiplats. Its pretty obvious they are desperate to see an Xbox exclusive win a vote...but in reality they are going to play the crap out of Anthem and AC when they drop.

Yeah and maybe don't put faith in AC because of the pedigree of Ubisoft. Are you really this clueless? I don't know what the fuck Microsoft's confidence in CD has to with gamers looking forward to playing it.

Oh almost forgot.. LOL

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:

Crackdown is so cool, and MS has so much confidence in it, that at their own E3 conference, they showed it off for like a minute, while parading around games like Shadow of War and AC for 10 minutes a piece. Just saying......

If somebody asked me right now, "hey what's a fun game I could pick up in the next half year if I just wanna fuck around and blow shit up?" I'd say " you're in luck son, Just Cause 3 is super cheap now, so you ain't gotta wait for shit."

LOL....Why does it take a Xbox conversation for me to agree wholeheartedly with you? Microsoft was blowing up every multiplat in anticipation for the Xbox One X that you barely saw any exclusives in action at E3.  The biggest games shown for Xbox One X were AC and Anthem and they are both multiplats. Its pretty obvious they are desperate to see an Xbox exclusive win a vote...but in reality they are going to play the crap out of Anthem and AC when they drop.

Sea of Thieves was the one exclusive they really went all out for, which I thought was interesting, considering it has no concrete release window, whereas Crackdown is a XOX launch title. You don't usually try to spend more time presenting games further out, than those right around the corner. That sort of thing makes it pretty telling that Crackdown 3 isn't up to the standards it should be.

Voted for Crackdown just because Assassin Creed games bore me to death.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Yeah and maybe don't put faith in AC because of the pedigree of Ubisoft. Are you really this clueless? I don't know what the fuck Microsoft's confidence in CD has to with gamers looking forward to playing it.

Oh almost forgot.. LOL

No wonder angelus is agreeing with me. You don't make a lick of sense . The assassins creed team is no doubt larger and filled with higher tier talent. Despite the formula being similar to past assassins creed games the extra year seems to have helped the direction of the game. Regardless, my point about micorsoft not showing very much of crackdown so close to release is not a good thing. All of the major games dropping in the same month have had more footage shown. It's going to the anticipation for the game you're taking about. In no objective arena with the footage shown would assassins creed ever lose to crackdown.yes, even as tired as the franchise became.

AsCreed only has the trailer for it, a trailer for a not so good game. Crackdown looks epic. No brainer for me...

AsGryffynn said:
AsCreed only has the trailer for it, a trailer for a not so good game. Crackdown looks epic. No brainer for me...

I want to see what this epic mess was all about. What was so epic about the little gameplay they showed?

Ryuu96 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Who's "They"

To understand who "they" are check the voting results. Regardless... I wonder what the next choices will be.

Ryuu96 said:
Some of you are getting way too concerned about what people are voting for.

Anyway, on the one hand, AC Origins looks great and it's made by the Black Flag Team (Which is my favorite AC) however I don't like the setting and honestly when I heard "Black Flag Team" I was hoping we'd get ships again and not little dingy boats Plus beforehand I heard a lot about how it's some soft reboot and it's so different and all that stuff but honestly it doesn't look that much different from other AC Games.

Crackdown, well that showing at the E3 Conference was crap but the gameplay we have seen afterward looked good and just like a Crackdown game, I'm a fan of Crackdown since the first game and had a lot of fun with it (Especially in co-op) and it's been much longer since we've had a Crackdown game, I'm hoping we see the other two islands soon, don't care about the multiplayer.

In terms of just pure fun I'd say I'd have more fun with Crackdown, the story will obviously go to AC Origins, not sure what to vote for ATM but looking at the previous pages makes me want to vote for Crackdown more

Despite you not liking the setting, it was hinted in assassins creed rogue that eventually we would have an assassins creed in Egypt because a certain object needed to be found. It was recovered and brought to either England or Germany (I forgot which one). No offense to syndicate which was great but Egypt is a highly anticipated setting for actual ac fans who follow the story. The saturation from November launches will cause some to get price cuts. Im betting crackdown will get the same treatment as halo wars where it's half price not far after launch.