By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Some might have seen enough of Assassin's Creed for it to be beaten by Crackdown.

Around the Network

AC Origins might be the better game, but as someone who played every single AC game, I'd much rather play a new Crackdown.

KiigelHeart said:
Some might have seen enough of Assassin's Creed for it to be beaten by Crackdown.

LOL...What? All they gave is a guy running through a city aimlessly blowing things up. Yeah...the footage shown for crackdown isnt even enough to be given objective consideration.  Agents of Mayhem plays like Crackdown 3 and even that game doesnt have enough content to beat Assasins Creed Origns. Mind you, im kind of sick of Assassins Creed myself, but they did make some major changes.

Can't believe you guys are gonna make might side with S.T.A.G.E.......

I hate all of you

Angelus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I had the page open from earlier and just updated my response since the choices changed. Feel free to come after me then. ;)

It's one of my favorite pastimes on VGC

LOL I think that seems to be the case for many veterans. Therefore, let the debate ensue. Hehe

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Can't believe you guys are gonna make might side with S.T.A.G.E.......

I hate all of you

LOL...haha

S.T.A.G.E. said:
KiigelHeart said:

LOL...What? All they gave is a guy running through a city aimlessly blowing things up. Yeah...the footage shown for crackdown isnt even enough to be given objective consideration.  Agents of Mayhem plays like Crackdown 3 and even that game doesnt have enough content to beat Assasins Creed Origns. Mind you, im kind of sick of Assassins Creed myself, but they did make some major changes.

lol.. "boohooo you're voting wrong"

Crackdown has a cool attitude and what looks to be smooth gameplay. Also has multiplayer. There's been many AC games, couple of horrible disappointments too. Can't really blame anyone for anticipating Crackdown over AC.

I mean..have we seen any gameplay of RDR2 for example. And yet it is highly anticipated. Go figure.

KiigelHeart said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Crackdown has a cool attitude and what looks to be smooth gameplay. Also has multiplayer. There's been many AC games, couple of horrible disappointments too. Can't really blame anyone for anticipating Crackdown over AC.

I dont care what you vote for, I just called a spade a spade. LOL

KiigelHeart said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Crackdown is so cool, and MS has so much confidence in it, that at their own E3 conference, they showed it off for like a minute, while parading around games like Shadow of War and AC for 10 minutes a piece. Just saying......

If somebody asked me right now, "hey what's a fun game I could pick up in the next half year if I just wanna fuck around and blow shit up?" I'd say " you're in luck son, Just Cause 3 is super cheap now, so you ain't gotta wait for shit."