By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bought 32 games from the DwG sale this week. I need to take a few days off.....

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
Angelus said:
Tbh, I don't think a game like Lucky's Tale would sell well on Xbox regardless of when it releases. The audience for it just isn't there. After all, as you said, the genre isn't exactly well represented on Xbox....so wouldn't the fans of that style of game come out and buy it regardless of release date? I mean surely they'd be ecstatic to get such a platformer (if it's quality) regardless of the timing if they're so starved for it.

The truth is, it's a niche game. With the Xbox crowd at the very least. It'll sell what it sells, to those who care, and everyone else would ignore it no matter when it drops. Maybe give it a second glance in the bargain bin, if that.

No. Crackdown is the game that's likely to be murdered in this launch window, not Lucky. Lucky will do whatever it does, and it will more or less be it's ceiling on Xbox. Crackdown will be the $60 AAA game that just fades into the crowd of the holiday AAA onslaught, and largely forgotten.

Unfortunately you are right. It seems that Xbox crowd doesn't care about such type of games. But personally for me Super Lucky's Tale is the only first-party game I'm interested in except Ori which release date is unknown at the moment

Not a surprise though. When you get more of these games on another console then people interested in these games own another console. Xbox could be very well a console where these games are successful but obviously not if there are only so few of them that Xbox is a bad choice for these people. 

crissindahouse said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Unfortunately you are right. It seems that Xbox crowd doesn't care about such type of games. But personally for me Super Lucky's Tale is the only first-party game I'm interested in except Ori which release date is unknown at the moment

Not a surprise though. When you get more of these games on another console then people interested in these games own another console. Xbox could be very well a console where these games are successful but obviously not if there are only so few of them that Xbox is a bad choice for these people. 

Xbox had diverse games lineup back in Xbox  and early 360 days. But because shooter games turned out to be way more popular on Xbox and MS earned a lot of money from them, they've decided not to continue investing in games other than the most popular franchises. Also, now things got worse this gen because it seems that after Xbox One marketing failure in 2013 all who are interested in such types of games switched to PS4.

More boredom at work, so I put the lists together and added some more.

Wolfenstein The Old Blood - 39.82%
Batman Arkham Knight - 37.15%
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 35.65%
Halo 5 - 34.39%
Wolfenstein The New Order - 33.69%
Dying Light - 32.74%
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - 32.67%
Ryse - 32.52%
Gears of War 4 - 31.73%
Quantum Break - 29.23%
Far Cry Primal - 28.23%
Far Cry 4 - 28.18%
Final Fantasy XV - 27.79%
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 27.62%
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 27.42%
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - 26.92%
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 26.05%
Forza Horizon 2 - 25.66%
Mass Effect Andromeda - 24.22%
Call of Duty Ghosts - 23.68%
Battlefield Hardline - 23.34%
Assassin's Creed Unity - 22.02%
Fallout 4 - 21.71%
Doom - 21.62%
The Witcher 3 - 21.46%
Dishonored 2 - 21.23%
XCOM 2 - 21.10%
Shovel Knight - 20.94%
Mad Max - 19.89%
Mafia III - 19.74%
Forza Horizon 3 - 19.22%
Sunset Overdrive - 18.89%
Sniper Elite 3 - 18.44%
Battlefield 4 - 17.94%
Watch Dogs - 17.57%
Murdered Soul Suspect - 16.83%
Just Cause 3 - 15.92%
GTA V - 15.68%
Watch Dogs 2 - 15.20%
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - 14.50%
Ori and the Blind Forest - 14,38%
FIFA 17 - 14.34%
Dragon Age Inquisition - 13.20%
The Evil Within - 13.05%
Alien Isolation - 12.61%
Homefront The Revolution - 11.97%
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - 11.71%
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 9.48%
Call of Duty Black Ops III - 8.77%
The Crew - 6.76%
Need For Speed - 5.43%
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - 5.37%
Recore - 3.00%
Divinity Original Sin - 2.65%

Xbox 360
Gears of War 2 - 49.49%
Assassin's Creed 2 - 40.90
Bishock Infinite - 40.41%
Gears of War 3 - 35.10%
GTA V - 31.35%
Skyrim - 31,24%
Halo 3 (except easy difficulty) - 26,73%

Advance Warfare has a 26% completed and Infinite Warfare at 5,37%.

Around the Network

My unfinished games at the moment are Alice: Madness Returns, Ori and the Blind Forest DE, Dreamfall Chapters, ReCore... that's it :P

What is everyone playing these days by the way?

KiigelHeart said:
My unfinished games at the moment are Alice: Madness Returns, Ori and the Blind Forest DE, Dreamfall Chapters, ReCore... that's it :P

What is everyone playing these days by the way?

Just finished Typoman yesterday. Pretty good puzzle platformer, although the platforming is pretty simple.
Started Rise of the Tomb Raider a few days ago. Will likely continue it soon.
Same for CoD MW Remastered. Need to finish the last few missions. I will probably not do a veteran this time though. During my recent playthrough, I remembered so many spots in several levels that extremely frustrated me when I completed it on veteran on 360.
Zoo Tycoon would be another one. Played all tutorial levels (yes all 10 of them.....) and only completed the first scenario.
Then I will probably start one (or more ) of the 32 new games I bought *cough*

Oh nice!

Barozi said:
Bought 32 games from the DwG sale this week. I need to take a few days off.....

I bought 4 and thought it was plenty. Seems like I was wrong :D

Shika Gears 2-4 not started whaaat 😁 I fainted for a second..

Also you did 100% completion in Ori? Aren't those speedruns and zero death runs insanely hard? I'm playing DE on hard difficulty and I've already died like 300 times heh.