By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Anymore Bingo Cards???

I will make one some time. Just a little bit lazy right now

Around the Network

^^^^^^ I feel like October 10th is a good bet for Scorpio launch.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryuu96 said:

SoundCloud Comes to Xbox One

Your music listening options on Xbox One just got better with the addition of the SoundCloud app, which debuts today on Xbox One. With access to the world’s largest, constantly expanding mix of music from emerging talent and the world’s biggest artists, SoundCloud on Xbox One is one of the best ways to listen to the music you love while you game.

The SoundCloud app boasts a slick user interface that delivers music to gaming fans quickly with a great background audio experience on Xbox One. For gamers, SoundCloud gives you access to your full music collection and allows you to pin playlists to easily find the soundtrack for your next gaming session.

Other great things you can do with the SoundCloud app on Xbox One:

• Use familiar SoundCloud features, including your favorite tracks and newest releases
  • Use your voice to play and skip tracks using Cortana
  • Find new artists and songs that you can’t find anywhere else to create unique playlists—discover new remixes from well-known and up-and-coming artists

Fans can visit the Xbox Store, download the app, log-in to SoundCloud and easily begin listening to millions of songs. Whether you’re a SoundCloud Free, SoundCloud Go, or SoundCloud Go+ user, the app is optimized to seamlessly integrate your SoundCloud music collection on Xbox One.

The SoundCloud Beta app for Windows 10 PC is also available starting today. Users can visit the Windows Store to download the app and share their feedback in the SoundCloud community forums. For more details, please visit the SoundCloud blog post.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2017/05/31/soundcloud-app-xbox-one/#BQxHVJL0BLCW46Q5.99

It would be nice if ITunes which is coming to Windows Store sometime this year will work on Xbox One. But unfortunately it is highly unlikely. I think Apple will take an easy route and just publish it as a converted Win32 app which will only work on PC instead of building UWP version from scratch.

hudsoniscool said:
^^^^^^ I feel like October 10th is a good bet for Scorpio launch.

Yeah, that's what I thought. They probably want it to be a Scorpio launch title and also one not releasing before the launch to let people feel as if it was made for Scorpio first and foremost. 

My bingo card is in the briefing thread...

Around the Network

Yay, a music app that's actually worth using on Xbox!

Is there any gameplay for ashen?

Ryuu96 said:
Hmm, Studio Gobo is expanding, staffing up quickly and are making a build for E3, they are the ones who're working on an exclusive for MS but also Ubisoft so it could be either one being shown at E3....

They have a pinned tweet on twitter about their exciting Microsoft partnership and a pic about their e3 game with Scorpio dev kit and X1 controller in the background. So most likely they will be on the Microsoft stage. 

Ive heard that sega and Microsoft are partnering up. Think it stems from this podcast?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNRGF7qO6iY

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryuu96 said:

Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open Welcomes High Rollers with $300,000 Prize Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5T99OrhzI

It’s all on the line this weekend as Gears Esports makes its way to the City of Sin for the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open!

Presented by Caesars Entertainment, in association with world-class tournament operator Major League Gaming (MLG), the sold-out open event promises to be the biggest of the year, as more international teams than ever before make the trip to the US to battle it out with some the best squads in the world, including OpTic Gaming, Team EnVyUs, Splyce, eUnited, Enigma6, Echo Fox, Vitality, Ghost Gaming, Allegiance, and more; over the massive $300,000 prize pool and bragging rights as the final champion of Gears Esports’ inaugural $1,000,000+ Pro Circuit season.

Damn. MS seems to really be stepping it up in the Esports arena with these decent prize pools. Halo Championships has had a million or two the last couple of years too. In fact, it was actually the most viewed Halo Champinship. Besting even Halo 2 and 3. Assuming MS help with Gears too. It's a positive sign.

hudsoniscool said:
Ryuu96 said:
Hmm, Studio Gobo is expanding, staffing up quickly and are making a build for E3, they are the ones who're working on an exclusive for MS but also Ubisoft so it could be either one being shown at E3....

They have a pinned tweet on twitter about their exciting Microsoft partnership and a pic about their e3 game with Scorpio dev kit and X1 controller in the background. So most likely they will be on the Microsoft stage. 

Ive heard that sega and Microsoft are partnering up. Think it stems from this podcast?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNRGF7qO6iY

I can't wait. They're going to be a couple of surprises at E3!