By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Metal Wolf Chaos seems to have the overwhelming majority of votes from people replying to the tweet.

Around the Network

Work on Fable.

Ryuu96 said:

PSA: I'm closing down the Xbox Empire Club so everyone who hasn't already should join the VGChartz Club set up by Pbroy, It doesn't make sense to have two and split the groups.

Single digits. Get Hype!

So, why are devs running away from Xbox? I woke up and VGC is breaking that devs are fleeing from Xbox 1.

:-s

Just over a week until e3. Crazy how time flies. What's the e3 bingo situation?

Around the Network

8 days until E3 and no leaks at all?! Has this happened before? With the negativity surrounding Xbox lately, I'm starting to feel this is because there is nothing to leak!

I LOVE GIGGS said:
8 days until E3 and no leaks at all?! Has this happened before? With the negativity surrounding Xbox lately, I'm starting to feel this is because there is nothing to leak!

I also noticed there're no leaks and thought that they either learned how to keep a secret or there's just nothing to leak.

I prefer no leaks. Takes away from the actual show. I think ms has a couple of surprise announcements up Phil's sleave.

shikamaru317 said:
AsGryffynn said:
Shika should give you the keys...

Unfortunately I can't. Since I originally created this thread, only I can change the poll. Trucks managed to transfer ownership of the OP to Ryuu when I "retired", but he couldn't transfer the ability to make polls to Ryuu, and even with Ryuu's mod powers he can't change the polls.

Mods can't change polls?!? Interesting...

I voted "ok" with this new knowledge. Controversial. I know.

Last year's leaks came out less than 24 hours before the show because of Xbox wire.