By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
So I finally got to try HTC Vive headset. Played some lame games and tried a roller-coaster simulation. I don't know, I was a bit disappointed. Seems like it's something you play for a while and then get bored, it wasn't as immersive as I thought it would be. Of course the games will only get better in the future but still, I don't think VR will be such a huge thing.

Not to mention there was something weird in watching somebody play games with that headset and moving around. Made me think of that sex scene from Demolition Man.

I tried Oculus Rift last year and was disappointed as well. Thought it most suited for a movie that was designed specifically for it. I can only think of games like Outlast that would be a good fit. That's why I wish Microsoft won't concentrate on it during E3.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
coolbeans said:

No, just no. 

Time to hang up my XBE OP hat and hand it over to somebody much worse.

Anyone know where Noble is?

Douchebag

By making it free, I hope Microsoft has big plan for the franchise. I don't know anything about it and never heard any good things about it but, one more franchise!

Wait so today or tomorrow?

Thread title says "Phantom Dust HD Available 5/16 For Free" but the tweet was from today as well, so I guess it's really free on the 17th.

Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:
Wait so today or tomorrow?

Thread title says "Phantom Dust HD Available 5/16 For Free" but the tweet was from today as well, so I guess it's really free on the 17th.

Today, tweet was made on the 15th.

Oh okay the embedded version localized it to 12:02 AM May 16, but when I click on it I see the Washington timezone.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:

Says to me:

It's probably automatically adjusting to your timezone, says 11:00 PM for me and Aaron is tweeting from America so -8 Hours

you're too fast, I already stealth edited it

I like KI tourney addition. Dolby Atmos is something I look forward to test at the end of the year.

Slade6alpha said:
If I was head of Xbox I'd green light Legend of Dragoon 2, and then erase that shit from existence.

Real talk: Force Sakguichi to make a spiritual successor to LO. If not, new Conker.

Fuck. You

Ryuu96 said:
Huh, surprised, I didn't think Farcry and AC would release in the same year....

Will get Farcry and probably buy AC later, not really a fan of the location.

They most likely won't. They just said this fiscal year right? FC will probably release in like February or something

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:
Huh, surprised, I didn't think Farcry and AC would release in the same year....

Will get Farcry and probably buy AC later, not really a fan of the location.

They most likely won't. They just said this fiscal year right? FC will probably release in like February or something

Could see Far Cry coming out in September. AC in October or November. Then the Crew 2 in February.