By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I never even touched an MMO in my life even though I'm really interested in some. I just can't play such a a game when I already waste 1000 hours in a game like Rocket League. An MMO would just kill me lol

Around the Network

There was a rumor about a perfect dark reboot a few months ago so i voted for that.

1. Fable Reboot By Rare/ Simon & Dene Carter - Rare still got that peculiar British humor and some of the best game creators in the industry.

2. Halo RPG 343 Industries - 343 have veterans with all kinds of background, they just need to hire creative directors with experience on RPG. A game a la Mass Effect where you explore worlds in a more intimate way.

3. Wave Racer- I'd like to see Turn10 use their engine for a small jet ski game to show off FH3 water in a fun way.

4. Kung Fu Chaos By Ninja Theory - Modernize the controls and other stuff.

5. Conker Sequel - It would be nice to have Chris Seavor on board, if he's not, try to get South Park creators in. Conker is American now!!

6. Sunset Overdrive 2 By Insomniac - I'm waiting on that.

7. Viva Pinata By Sumo Digital - It shouldn't exactly be a hard game to create so most studios would fit fine Imo, Sumo is the only one that comes to mind Atm, it should sell decently as I believe the previous entries did and it would fit perfectly as a GaaS model (Pinata Animal Packs) to be supported for a year or two, one Pinata game per gen is enough imo.

8. Kameo Reboot By Rare - I'd want them to go back to what they showed in Rare Replay with the more serious style Kameo on Unreal Engine 4 since it looked great and has a lot of potential Imo.

9. ReCore 2 By Comcept & Armature - I still think this game has really good potential if it was upgraded to UE4 and moved to an AAA budget.

10. New IP with Casey Hudson and Joseph Staten as Leads in their own studio - Let them create whatever the fuck they want

11. Crimson Skies: It would be an excellent game for cinematic treatment and an attempt to bring flying games back .

12. Mech Assault- This is a must.

Goatseye said:

1. Fable Reboot By Rare/ Simon & Dene Carter - Rare still got that peculiar British humor and some of the best game creators in the industry.

2. Halo RPG 343 Industries - 343 have veterans with all kinds of background, they just need to hire creative directors with experience on RPG. A game a la Mass Effect where you explore worlds in a more intimate way.

3. Wave Racer- I'd like to see Turn10 use their engine for a small jet ski game to show off FH3 water in a fun way.

4. Kung Fu Chaos By Ninja Theory - Modernize the controls and other stuff.

5. Conker Sequel - It would be nice to have Chris Seavor on board, if he's not, try to get South Park creators in. Conker is American now!!

6. Sunset Overdrive 2 By Insomniac - I'm waiting on that.

7. Viva Pinata By Sumo Digital - It shouldn't exactly be a hard game to create so most studios would fit fine Imo, Sumo is the only one that comes to mind Atm, it should sell decently as I believe the previous entries did and it would fit perfectly as a GaaS model (Pinata Animal Packs) to be supported for a year or two, one Pinata game per gen is enough imo.

8. Kameo Reboot By Rare - I'd want them to go back to what they showed in Rare Replay with the more serious style Kameo on Unreal Engine 4 since it looked great and has a lot of potential Imo.

9. ReCore 2 By Comcept & Armature - I still think this game has really good potential if it was upgraded to UE4 and moved to an AAA budget.

10. New IP with Casey Hudson and Joseph Staten as Leads in their own studio - Let them create whatever the fuck they want

11. Crimson Skies: It would be an excellent game for cinematic treatment and an attempt to bring flying games back .

12. Mech Assault- This is a must.

Alright... Let's see... 

1. Attempt to buy both Mistwalker and Tamsoft. If lucky, move to excise Team Ninja from Kecmo and Game Arts from GungHo - I literally only need two of these studios to initiate a second invasion of Japan. If it's Team Ninja, then I offer to take over Valhalla Game Studios and give DOA back to Itagaki. This alone goes a long way towards restoring good will. 

2. Divest 343 Industries so they are not limited to the games and franchise that is Halo - 343 have a disproportionate amount of resources that mean the company alone is around the size of major Square Enix division. There's only so much Halo can do. Instead, I'd have them prepare a fantasy WRPG with scifi elements a la Final Fantasy, with photorealistic graphics and beautiful visuals. 

3. Eventually, I'd get around to the launch of Project Ydalir- As for what this means to those of you excluded from the inside gubbins related to my bloody company, we tried to put to test a program in which we would take games from the PS consoles and port them over to the Xbox One ourselves, without the dev having to do anything other than sign a waiver authorizing us to do so. I'd start by localizing the broken promise that was Tales of Vesperia and making it Tales of Vesperia HD, with all the content from the unreleased JP version and all of the extra media included with it and do the same with the Xillia series, bundling that one in a single title. Afterwards, the next step is doing the same with KH as a series. After I am done with this, move further and port FFX HD... 

4. Overhaul of Xbox Windows - Enable developers mode and give users the ability to finally run Win32 programs on the system... 

5. Final Fantasy VIII Remake - This is one way to undercut Sony's progress in the RPG department. I might force the Coalition to support them to release the open world RPG all at once. Introduce shooting mechanics for Squall's gunblade, fix some of the story's plotholes. Add replayability capabilities a la Bethsoft and allow a playable epilogue, rather than the FFXV styled fake post game. The story is more fulfilling if you know the world is better after the game and can finally adventure in peace. 

6. Forza MMO - This one is self explanatory. 

7. Fable Reboot - This definitely needs the creation of a new dedicated studio. With how they are faring, I think Crytek is ripe for the hunt. I'd have them develop it using their legendary in house CryEngine 5 which my company is using in our project and guys at the studio still marvel at the power it has. UE doesn't hold a candle to the raw firepower this thing packs. I definitely would have Lord Staten write the story for this one. Even have Motoi Sakuraba and Halo's Kazuma make the soundtrack. It'd be our version of Horizon or even a Bethsoft game. 

8. Younger Joanna starred Perfect Dark - Even with all the talk of a saga, we have to acknowledge Halo, alongside Recore and Gears, is a moribund franchise that will end soon. I'd have the guys over at Crytek and The Coalition join forces for a reboot where Joanna is younger and have them develop an epic multiplayer system to take over our favorite hero's mantle and have her become the new face of Xbox. 

9.  Rare created Overwatch style IP - This eventually has to happen. It will not be a shooter, but an adventure game or perhaps a massively multiplayer role playing game. 

10. Another Crimson Dragoon game - The guys get the bloody RPG sequel they asked for... 

11. Lost Odyssey II - This has been not only requested ad nauseum, but incredibly popular and to make things better might even write itself, so this is a no brainer. 

12. XGRA II - With Turn at the helm? Bitch please... 

Also, we definitely have to use the first character version of this image as the new Joanna...

Around the Network

Halo 5 ODST for early next year would be a good ideo.

New IP from 343i, unrelated to Halo: I want to see what 343i can create without being restricted by Halo's lore.

New IP from the Coalition, unrelated to Gears: Same as above.

Perfect Dark Reboot from Rare: I really liked Perfect Dark Zero and i think Rare can make a good reboot.

Recore 2: It's a good game. It deserves a sequel.

Sunset Overdrive 2: Same as above

Acquire/create a Japanese studio for a first-party jrpg franchise: MS should make a medium budget jrpg like the Tales of... series. something that doesn't have to sell millions to be successful. That way they can slowly start building a  jrpg fanbase.

Do you guys expect to see Microsoft ip's other than SoT, Crackdown, Forza and SoD during E3? 

Halo 6 for 2018?
Anything from Coalition?
Rare second team?
Outside developer working for them?

I LOVE GIGGS said:

Do you guys expect to see Microsoft ip's other than SoT, Crackdown, Forza and SoD during E3? 

Halo 6 for 2018?
Anything from Coalition?
Rare second team?
Outside developer working for them?

I do. I think they have something.

Even The Coalition, I think, is working on something non-Gears related.

Rod should get free reins.

I believe Rare gets more attention from MS as well.

Dan Ayoub, Kudo Tsunoda, Casey Hudson, etc... MS is very invested in MX Reality.