By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I expect Gears 2 remake at E3, a side story Halo, and maybe an older Rare game reboot p

Around the Network

Oh Metal of Honor is a great addition to the Vault.

An expansion at E3 for a game almost no one wanted ? why?

I expect the halo expansion to take as long as they did with the division expansion trailer last year. 1-2mins.

Story mode in Madden 18... interesting.

Around the Network

just some things I'd like to see from MS in the not too distant future hopefully.

Perfect Dark Reboot
Kameo Reboot (or sequel)
MS to make a concentrated effort to get Japanese developer support
MS to buy some devs like Obsidian. (Maybe they could do the Fable reboot I mention below)
Fable reboot
343 to make games outside of the Halo franchise
MS to bring back the game Black Tusk was working on
Sequel to Lost Odyssey
The Coalition to not just be the Gears of War studio (new IP's or established ones MS already has; Perfect Dark reboot maybe?)

Well pre show would be alright.

Hello guys, while I don't normally post here, I saw that Ryuu and Noble were making a top 10 wishlist, so I guess I'll make one myself!

-A JRPG: either a new IP, or maybe a sequel to Lost Odyssey (even if just doing the volume-based sequel like FF)

-A new Conker game. Preferrably a sequel to the first game instead of a reboot/remake, maybe following the original plan?

-A new Perfect Dark. One that's closer to the original than Zero!

-TimeSplitters 4. I know that MS don't own the IP, but I'd buy an XB1 for that game!

-A new Mechwarrior game. I've never played them, but from what I've heard they're really good!

-Another classic game compilation, like they did with Rare Replay. Maybe it can be a mix of Rare and some OG Xbox games?

-A hack 'n slash game. I love games like DMC, Bayonetta, Shinobi (PS2), etc., and it'd be great to have one for the XB1!

-Another JRPG. Because I love them so much and really want the XB1 to have more of them!

-A new Phantom Dust: I know that they ended up not making it, but I hope that they'll try to return to it

-Maybe MS can make a game with Sega, like they did on the OG Xbox. Like a new Panzer Dragoon, or even maybe Phantasy Star V!

Didn't Starcraft source code got lost and a dude found it in a garage sale somewhere?

It's not easy to bring an old game back to modern era.

Are we going to get snap or PiP? Heard anything?