By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter X (Cross)

Trailer

- Each weapon has new abilities.
- Customize how you play with abilities.
- Play in the game is going to be even more technical then previous installments.
- Main villages from previous games make a return, it's speculated the X (cross) indicates a cross over of elements from all generations of MH.
- 4 main villages and 4 flagship monsters.

Around the Network

Looks really crazy, surprised this was announced today, and not before TGS.

Imagine how awesome this game would look on PS4...

User was warned for this post - Starcraft

reading the title I thought it was for WiiU :/

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Looks good.

The other Monster Hunter is made by From Software. It's a stark departure from Dark Souls and Bloodborne

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Eh, this isn't a huge surprise. It's a series which is very much on Nintendo consols as of late and it still looks great and it will sell very well indeed. So this seems like the right move.

As for the actual game, it looks pretty cool. Different enough and bigger than previous titles at least which is nice to see. At the end of the day it's still Monster Hunter, so you know what you're getting.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Dr.Vita said:

Monster hunter is a handheld series now and nintendo invest heavily in it. Why would you even consider ps4 if you were capcom?

sweet lookin'

Dr.Vita said:

To every Sony fanboy who says that:

Moderated - Starcraft

Conegamer said:
Dr.Vita said:

Eh, this isn't a huge surprise. It's a series which is very much on Nintendo consols as of late and it still looks great and it will sell very well indeed. So this seems like the right move.

As for the actual game, it looks pretty cool. Different enough and bigger than previous titles at least which is nice to see. At the end of the day it's still Monster Hunter, so you know what you're getting.

I am not saying that this game looks bad on 3DS, but it would have much more potential on PS4.