By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

true_fan said:
These lists are always good for a laugh. I wonder if after Windows 10 and XB1 gets all those windows app games are we still going to count games no one cares about.

Yeah, especially when they don't favour your side!

Around the Network

So instead of focusing on releases for PS4 you chose to make it a competition with X1? Playing the victim card for PS4 pretty hard I see :).

true_fan said:
These lists are always good for a laugh. I wonder if after Windows 10 and XB1 gets all those windows app games are we still going to count games no one cares about.

Hey, you're not the target audience. Otherwise, you would have a PS4 already with all the games out and on the way. It's immense.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Puppyroach said:
So instead of focusing on releases for PS4 you chose to make it a competition with X1? Playing the victim card for PS4 pretty hard I see :).

This thread is just a response to the constant downplay the PS4 gets left and right by [mostly] the XBox crowd. This wouldn't need to exist if those people would just enjoy their favourite console without feeling the need to crap on the competiton just for kicks. 

Puppyroach said:

What does that mean?

People keep saying PS4 is dominating due to hype and not because it deserves it. Well, here you have a list of games where PS4 utterly dominates, so in the future people can just look at this list before claiming PS4 doesn't deserve the sales.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Yeah just asking. So when msft opens the w10 appstore on the xbox later this year and all those games come do they count for the list? I think they should. They'll be console exclusive afterall. I don't think we'll see a lot of lists after that :P

To the multiple people who accuse me of being salty, I'm consistent. I didn't care about indies when 360 had thousands and I don't care about them now that sony buys exclusivity to every indie in sight. I bet these same people touting indies now, did not want to do the whole listing of indie games last gen. Sony is a little light on the big games, so lets tout phone games.

All in all, you all dodged my question, when Win 10 launches and there are a ton of indie games, will they still count?

maximrace said:
Yeah just asking. So when msft opens the w10 appstore on the xbox later this year and all those games come do they count for the list? I think they should. They'll be console exclusive afterall. I don't think we'll see a lot of lists after that :P

lol nope, they will somehow be exluded or the rules will change.

Hynad said:
Puppyroach said:

This thread is just a response to the constant downplay the PS4 gets left and right by [mostly] the XBox crowd. This wouldn't need to exist if those people would just enjoy their favourite console without feeling the need to crap on the competiton just for kicks. 

I find it to be a weird solution to then downplay the number of exclusives on X1. Then you must think it is ok to downplay a console based on its releases, or you wouldn't have made the thread? My suggestion would be not to care so much about people trying to downplay PS4. I you love the console it should be enough.

i didnt knew Until Dawn was 3rd party, i thought it was 1st party.

and it always surprise me when i remember that Ratchet and Clank isnt first party either... men i really need to play one of those games, i gave them a pass before because i thought they looked childish but thats to much of a stupid reason to pass on a game especially if its good.