By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Plans To Unveil Two New Games At E3

ZODIARKrebirth said:
TBA is related to the 2 games that are shown (DQH2 and star ocean 5) and has nothing to do with 2 new games, we will see new games from SE , but is has nothing to do with the TBA on the picture

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is correct. These 2 aren't officially unveiled in the west so it's just a matter of semantics

Question is if both will be PS4 exclusive in the west. It'd be a bit douchy not to at least release DQH2 on the Vita (if it being a PS4/PS3/Vita in Japan is a true leak and not a mistake)

No doubt SO5 will be.

Around the Network

Hopefully they reveal something interesting, and not a PS4 port of a PC remaster of a PS1 game.

I want a new proper Mana-game, and i want it on either 3DS or console. No mobile-crap. I also wish they would do something with the Soul Blazer-trilogy.

One of them is probably Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Collection! You know, the FF game everyone wants!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Probably some mobile game, mobile port or something exclusive to PS3/PS4, nothing multiplat as much this year knowing Square.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Still surprised that Square is doing DQH2 for Vita. Definitely goes against the support they've been giving.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Deus Ex looks soooo good. Human Revolution was probably my favorite game of 7th generation along with TLOU.

Don't waste your time hoping it's some secret JRPG exclusive.

It's Hitman and Star Ocean 5 for the west.

Maybe FFVII  Spring summer edition

PwerlvlAmy said:
I still wondered why they havent released a tomagotchi type of game for Mobiles. Except in Square-Enix's version of it,you take care of baby chocobos until they're healthy adults and you can have the option to raise Moogles too

Because tomagatchi inevitably die. Is that what you want? To kill chocobos and moogles? Because I know I do.

melbye said:

I also wish they would do something with the Soul Blazer-trilogy.

You realize we're the only two people on the planet who remember what that is, right?

outlawauron said:
Still surprised that Square is doing DQH2 for Vita. Definitely goes against the support they've been giving.

Wouldn't this be their first game for a "legacy platform"?