By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Don't u think Sony Managemet is sleeping.?

leo-j said:
makingmusic476 said:
Sony doesn't announce anything new? Just over the past too months we've seen Resistance 2 unveiled, MotorStorm 2 unveiled, MGS4's release date, MGO beta for April, an MGS4 80gb bundle for all regions, a GT5P bundle and a Blu-Ray bundle for Europe, new Socom: Confrontation info (with more planned for the next EGM), a major Home beta update, among other things.

I don't quite see how that is nothing new. :|

New as in new Ip's, these are only sequals.

In comparison MS has shown off, what, Gears 2 and Fable 2?

Around the Network

If they are then....

I blame Wii Fit

New IP's...

well when SONY do show New IP's other consoles fanboy say its gonna be another "heavenly flop", so I dunno why they are all complaining...

Last year SONy released *5* NEW IP's,

1 Bombed (LAIR)

1 Averaged out (Heavenly sword)

2 were a HUGE SUCCESS (Resistance & Motorstorm)

1 Was a SUCCESS and is showing legs usually only seen on ninty games (Uncharted)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think the only person who has been sleeping is you if you missed all the announcments and such that have been made, even as recent as today.

I must have been dreaming today when i thought i saw Sony introduce Motorstorm 2 for the first time.

Around the Network
Noobie said:

I mean every now and then i hear rumors about XBOX.. getting some crappy game or price cut that doesn't affect me or some other information but for PS3 its been minutes that any new games has been announced for it.. or it has got any XBOX higly successful exclusive... or recieved some new IP... The great things coming out from Sony camp is more screen shots and game release dates, increased sales... Yes they did announce Motorstorm and Resistance and GT5P is soon, and Final Fantasy, lots of stuff to generate interest.

To me it seems like there developers are making HOME, LBP perfect...

Yes Sony is smoking XBOX but we have to remember they improving on the PS2's success... but seems like champions arent getting satisfied on just passing the qualifying round of the tournament but exceeding it.... They are totally winning europe.. Rethinking sales in Japan and beginning to take over NA... i was expecting Kaz to do something but so far .... So r they really satisfied with the current state? Of course not, they will hunt down the Xbox and proceed onto the Wii after that.

Fixed.

darthdevidem01 said:
New IP's...

well when SONY do show New IP's other consoles fanboy say its gonna be another "heavenly flop", so I dunno why they are all complaining...

Last year SONy released *5* NEW IP's,

1 Bombed (LAIR)

1 Averaged out (Heavenly sword)

2 were a HUGE SUCCESS (Resistance & Motorstorm)

1 Was a SUCCESS and is showing legs usually only seen on ninty games (Uncharted)

Yes. Sony unrolled 7 new IPs last year. Add Folklore and Eye of Judgment.

Its natural that Sony builds on the orginial successful games. (Being HS 2, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, and Uncharted 2.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Firstly i just want to say looking at the figures of NA and Japan, don't you think something is required to be done.? or has they accepted that they cannot compete Wii in Japan and more importantly XBOX in NA...?

I mean there is almost a 6 million Gap between Sony and MS in NA and that GAP is only increasing.. don't they plan to reverse and then move ahead. its 1.5 yr have passed to PS3 release in NA and they r continuously losing... By this time atleast they should have sorted it out wot the NA market is demanding... or i don't think wot else i can say other than that their management is sleeping

I think his name explains his ignorance

Noobie said:

I mean every now and then i hear something abt XBOX.. getting some new game or price cut or some other information but for PS3 its been ages that any new games has been announced for it.. or it has got any XBOX higly successful exclusive... or recieved some new IP... only thing coming out from Sony camp is more screen shots and further delays of the game... Yes they did announce Motorstorm and Resistance but that was pretty much expected... Nothing to generate interest...

To me it seems like there developers are not getting able to get them free from some very old projects like HOME, LBP to start working on something new... and there management has gone off to sleep while their developer finish these task and try to think something else and they get to talk abt it...

Yes Sony is beating XBOX but we have to remember they are coming from the success of PS2 and they should be improving on it...  but seems like champions are getting satisfied on just passing the qualifying round of the tournament.... They r just winning europe.. getting very poor sales in Japan and badly beaten in NA... i was expecting Kaz to do something but so far .... So r they really satisfied with the current state when they might just pull ahead of XBOX after three yrs from launch.

i'm sorry but you really don't know what youre talking about.

the ps3 has outsold the 360 worldwide for a couple of months now.

motorstorm 2 was just shown.

resistance 2 is coming this year, little big planet is hugely innovative.

the new shadow of the colossus game is coming out.