By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Don't u think Sony Managemet is sleeping.?

The 360 hasnt beat the PS3 consistently anywhere. Check your numbers again.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Name three non-sequels MS OR Nintendo has announced in the last month. And you can't count WiiWare titles or Xbox Live titles if you aren't counting the new stuff announced on the PSN.

Nice spelling by the way.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

yes i do ive been waiting for so long to see a move but one hasent showed up yet other than that new bundle coming out

PSN: Metra17

Games: Uncharted, Burnout Paradise, COD4, Motorstorm, Rockband

LMAo one of the most dumb threads on here, wow op just wow.

I think Sony's management is more active than ever, they've just learned to shut their mouths more often. The mouth of Sony executives have gotten more bad press than any other factors this gen so far. Too many early announcements, bloated expectations, cocky remarks, etc. I see more power moves being done silently now than i've seen mouthed off to us the last few years by them.

To the OP, you pick an awfully funny time to start picking on Sony management now that they're doing things right. Where were you the last two years when executives were chowing down on their own feet with a napkin around their neck? 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:
Maybe youve been sleeping but ive heard alot of positive things regarding the ps3 as of late. The blu ray victory although down played by others is quite signifigant. Info on mgs4 release date and bundle, info on socom, motorstorm 2 trailer was shown today, God of war psp bundle, God of war 3 "coming soon." Sure, i wish sony would get their head out of the sand and lower the price, secure mgs4 as an exclusive forever, and pay SE off for a ff7 remake but theres good news if you know where to look.

Is it just me or does the MGS4 bundle speak loudly that Konami isn't porting MGS4 to the 360.  360 fanboys keep bringing that rumor up and Konami kept dening it, but as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words and agreeing to a bundle speaks pretty loudly.  Otherwise why would Sony agree to buy all those copies of MGS4 from Konami to pacage with the PS3 which would pretty much be funding the port?  Or did I miss the sarcasm related to that part of the post?

Perhaps if MGS4 sells like 4 million or something konami may not port to the 360 but as much as id hate to see it happen i think it will. Perhaps this bundle does indicate that something is going down behind the scenes but i doubt it. On a side note does anyone know of any other hardware maker that bundles 3rd party games?

Noobie said:
Firstly i just want to say looking at the figures of NA and Japan, don't you think something is required to be done.? or has they accepted that they cannot compete Wii in Japan and more importantly XBOX in NA...?

I mean there is almost a 6 million Gap between Sony and MS in NA and that GAP is only increasing.. don't they plan to reverse and then move ahead. its 1.5 yr have passed to PS3 release in NA and they r continuously losing... By this time atleast they should have sorted it out wot the NA market is demanding... or i don't think wot else i can say other than that their management is sleeping

What? The wii is another topic, yess.

But Sony has beaten the 360 in America recently, and when it looses to the 360 (lately), it is by a small margin.

Not to mention the fact that the PS3 is outselling the 360 WW every month by an average of 50,000 units.

Don't you think microsoft should get their acts together in the others region, and Japan? They are seeing all of the advantages they once had slip away from them.

You say that Sony's management is sleeping, I say Microsoft's is. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Why even bother with this kid? He can't even properly construct a sentence, let alone construct a educated opinion about something.

Knowing that the console generation win is just around the corner Sony management have every right to take it easy. MGS 4 release will see PS3 sell over 300k consoles weekly. PS3 could even reach 30 million consoles sold worlwide by 31/12/08